The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I just beat Demon's Souls and if goes right into a new game but the difficulty is raised. The funny thing is your stats do not reset. You get to keep all your weapons, items and all your strengths yet the game right from the start is challenging :scared: I looked at an online strategy guide and holy shit there are so many side quests that I missed out on. This is genuinely amazing to where you would play it all over.

A lot of Demon's Souls really opens up on a second or third playthrough. The only problem with that is the Tendency system kinda sucks. And Splinter Cell is pretty bad.

I had a lot more fun with Metal Gear, the game just feels too automated I guess. That and I think the whole Steal/Action crossover was pulled off much better in MGS. That run and gun part was pretty bad.

A lot of Demon's Souls really opens up on a second or third playthrough. The only problem with that is the Tendency system kinda sucks.

And Splinter Cell is pretty bad.

Yeah I don't like th4e tendency system. It's too hard to shift. Well at least shifting to white any way. I pretty much went through the whole game neutral cause I don't like to invade.

Guest C.M.

LOL @ ALAN WAKE

Spoiler
alan and barry getting drunk off moonshine made me lol
lmao that scene was fucking golden.

Spoiler
i coul rite......10 booksin augh year...and....,theyd'd all be numberone "

The writing owns, I don't care what anyone says :D

LOL @ ALAN WAKE

Spoiler
alan and barry getting drunk off moonshine made me lol
lmao that scene was fucking golden.

Spoiler
i coul rite......10 booksin augh year...and....,theyd'd all be numberone "

The writing owns, I don't care what anyone says :D

most of it is just meh and make my eyes roll. though i love barry. easily the best, most fleshed out character in the game. alan feels too wooden.

Max Payne 1 and 2 had such great writing, WTF went wrong. Alan Wake's main writer is the exact same one as the MP games.

the concept is a little silly. the acting isn't good either, except for barry. a damn shame since the game features a really awesome world. you can see where the love and care went. plus the game has some really trippy visuals and audio.

i'm really digging episode 5 of alan wake. i kinda wish all the levels paired you with someone. i'm starting to finally get into the characters. also like crazy monkey said, the game has great level design. damn they really went above and beyond for the game world.

Guest C.M.

i'm really digging episode 5 of alan wake. i kinda wish all the levels paired you with someone. i'm starting to finally get into the characters.

also like crazy monkey said, the game has great level design. damn they really went above and beyond for the game world.

I think episode 5 really shaped my whole view of the game and left me with a great final impression.

Spoiler
Dude the part in the town with the sheriff is awesome. Really has that zombie invasion feel. It's a pretty bad movie but that part reminds me of that Eight Legged Freaks movie :D. Just running around an old country town gunning down zombies is ownage B)
Guest C.M.

am really digging fifa world cup 2010 right now. Just went trough whole qualification to make it to world cup with england and lost in group stages :kaz:. game owns btw

I heard the gameplay is much improved over Fifa 2010. Apparently the ball physics are amazing now?