The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Guest C.M.

Re5 looks good when it comes to prerendered environments and character models.

thats it lol.

It doesn't use prerendered environments. It's easily one of the best looking games of the gen.

Back to non-graphics game discussion.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Gears 2 and MW 2 The funniest thing is I get atleast one angry message per day complaining about me using a heartbeat sensor in MW 2 and the funny thing is it's always campers and HBS pretty much eliminates camping from being a problem.

Gears 2 and MW 2

The funniest thing is I get atleast one angry message per day complaining about me using a heartbeat sensor in MW 2 and the funny thing is it's always campers and HBS pretty much eliminates camping from being a problem.

Unless you pick Ninja perk :bena:

Gears 2 and MW 2

The funniest thing is I get atleast one angry message per day complaining about me using a heartbeat sensor in MW 2 and the funny thing is it's always campers and HBS pretty much eliminates camping from being a problem.

lol I don't really get the heartbeat sensor hate anyway. i mean most people should have at least one class with ninja on, soon as you do that you can usually catch them out easy. still i don't mind, it's easier to kill dudes when they're worked up i guess

Gears 2 and MW 2

If he's using it to get campers that's probably not going to be a problem

Gears 2 and MW 2

If he's using it to get campers that's probably not going to be a problem

Silencer

Cold Blooded

Ninja

smoke grenade

claymore

Go campers go campers go :kamina:

Yeah but how many people use who use heartbeat sensors don't camp? Baf here is the first I've heard of it. Ninja is main purpose is for sneaking up on people, which obviously you're not going to be doing if you're camping

Gears 2 and MW 2

heartbeat sensors are pussy shit :facep:

Gears 2 and MW 2

heartbeat sensors are pussy shit :facep:

Ummm, not when you use it how I use it. I'm always running around the map, and the HBS in my case eliminates the true pussy shit, which is kids waiting around every corner for me to pass them.

Yeah but how many people use who use heartbeat sensors don't camp? Baf here is the first I've heard of it. Ninja is main purpose is for sneaking up on people, which obviously you're not going to be doing if you're camping

Oh you're talking about using HBS for camping. I thought this was about using HBS to counter camping which was why I brought up Ninja.

Oh you're talking about using HBS for camping. I thought this was about using HBS to counter camping which was why I brought up Ninja.

No, what? I'm talking about using ninja while camping