The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finished Red Dead Redemption. I'll probably write a longer opinion about it once I get bored of running around finishing up the challenges and other side stuff' date=' but man, what an ending to an absolutely fantastic game.[/quote']GOTY. :bow:

It's the best game I've played this year, easily.

Most badass ending this gen :bow:
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Gothic 4's ending took it from a 8 to a 7. I fucking hate endings like that.

i'd like to try this but i've never played a gothic game before.

That doesn't really matter, this isn't really a Gothic game.

It's not bad because of that, it's a solid RPG in most respect, if predictable and constricting in way that Gothic games weren't.

yeah there are bonus levels. i didn't play those. i really wish the game would've let the player die. the boss battles would've been a lot more memorable. still..very fun. i give this experience an 8. i'm sure i will bump it up once i try to perfect levels. i hear that's where the challenge is.

oh i enjoyed it very much. the controls are excellent. lots of variety too. you won't ever be bored! i also really dug the gameplay from the space levels. the game would've been AAA if you had a health bar of some kind.

Finished Red Dead Redemption. I'll probably write a longer opinion about it once I get bored of running around finishing up the challenges and other side stuff' date=' but man, what an ending to an absolutely fantastic game.[/quote']GOTY. :bow:

Spoiler
Agreed, but the ending was amazing for more than just the badassery. The character development through most of the game, and especially the missions with John and his family, developed an attachment to John and I actually wanted to kill Agent Ross in the game because of what he did. You spend most of the game chasing Bill and when you finally kill him I just didn't care, I put a bullet in his head and moved on to the next mission. When I found Agent Ross at the river I didn't even bother trying to disarm him like I had done at least once in every duel in the game, I put six bullets in his face without thinking twice.

The emotional response I had from the ending was what cemented Red Dead Redemption as my favorite game of the year, John just happened to go out like a badass.

Edited by Hot Sauce

mos def

Spoiler
Agreed, but the ending was amazing for more than just the badassery. The character development through most of the game, and especially the missions with John and his family, developed an attachment to John and I actually wanted to kill Agent Ross in the game because of what he did. You spend most of the game chasing Bill and when you finally kill him I just didn't care, I put a bullet in his head and moved on to the next mission. When I found Agent Ross at the river I didn't even bother trying to disarm him like I had done at least once in every duel in the game, I put six bullets in his face without thinking twice.

The emotional response I had from the ending was what cemented Red Dead Redemption as my favorite game of the year, John just happened to go out like a badass.

Really? You thought the character development was good?