The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Hater need to go jump in a lake. CODBOs campaign is awesome so far. The escape from the Russian prison is one of my most memorable moments in gaming ever. Graphics look amazing as well. Haters are just hating to hate.

It was alright campaign, nothing to write home about though.

I am. :love:

Probably going to the midnight launch. :lul:

My girlfriend got really into Assassins Creed, she's been playing 2 for like 27 hours. Got all the feathers and all of that other tedious stuff. :ben:

I got murdered by a black phantom in Demon's Souls, he was way too strong for my soul level.

Taking down the tower knight in coop was great though, it made me laugh how easier it is with other people, i beat the game offline before and he was a bitch.

invading black phantoms are always a lower soul level than you :ben: Doesn't really mean anything when they're powerful as fuck.if youre a higher level and youve distributed your stats correctly you should be just as powerful if not more so, plus you have the added benefit of more HP since youre in body form. you should very rarely be killed by an invading black phantom.He had tons of full moon herbs, i didn't want to waste mine, he had a weird setup dual wielding a straight sword and a knife that could give you the plague and shit.

The battle lasted forever, he got in my back somehow and i died. I wasn't ready for this at all, i rolled a new character after that, started with a knight, i'm really powerful for my level, i got a +8 knight sword and some pieces of Biorr The Twin Fang armor set (i don't wear it all so i can keep mobility and dodging).

Next one who fucks with me is going to die a quick death, i'm only at 2-2 and i raised my stats in vitality, strength and endurance only. For now i am aiming only for melee, i use spells like enchant weapons and a bow if i really need it for bosses if it comes to that.

I'm blasting my way through in 2-2 and i will destroy Flamelurker like it was nothing at this rate, i usually find 2-2 to be the hardest part of the game because of the damn lava bugs.

I want that damn dragon bone smasher sword.

I got murdered by a black phantom in Demon's Souls, he was way too strong for my soul level.

Taking down the tower knight in coop was great though, it made me laugh how easier it is with other people, i beat the game offline before and he was a bitch.

invading black phantoms are always a lower soul level than you :ben: Doesn't really mean anything when they're powerful as fuck.if youre a higher level and youve distributed your stats correctly you should be just as powerful if not more so, plus you have the added benefit of more HP since youre in body form. you should very rarely be killed by an invading black phantom.He had tons of full moon herbs, i didn't want to waste mine, he had a weird setup dual wielding a straight sword and a knife that could give you the plague and shit.

The battle lasted forever, he got in my back somehow and i died. I wasn't ready for this at all, i rolled a new character after that, started with a knight, i'm really powerful for my level, i got a +8 knight sword and some pieces of Biorr The Twin Fang armor set (i don't wear it all so i can keep mobility and dodging).

Next one who fucks with me is going to die a quick death, i'm only at 2-2 and i raised my stats in vitality, strength and endurance only. For now i am aiming only for melee, i use spells like enchant weapons and a bow if i really need it for bosses if it comes to that.

I'm blasting my way through in 2-2 and i will destroy Flamelurker like it was nothing at this rate, i usually find 2-2 to be the hardest part of the game because of the damn lava bugs.

Lmao I was like that too but the fucking bastard still raped me too many times, god damn that boss is a fucking DICK.

i have a character that specializes in strength that im planning on deleting. if you want i could give you all his gear, i have most of the best weapons for him.

btw curse weapon would be better to use with your current strength character. enchant weapon and light weapon scale with your magic stat so its best for characters with high magic.

Edited by Better Late Than MGS4