The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I got murdered by a black phantom in Demon's Souls, he was way too strong for my soul level.

Taking down the tower knight in coop was great though, it made me laugh how easier it is with other people, i beat the game offline before and he was a bitch.

invading black phantoms are always a lower soul level than you :ben: Doesn't really mean anything when they're powerful as fuck.if youre a higher level and youve distributed your stats correctly you should be just as powerful if not more so, plus you have the added benefit of more HP since youre in body form. you should very rarely be killed by an invading black phantom.He had tons of full moon herbs, i didn't want to waste mine, he had a weird setup dual wielding a straight sword and a knife that could give you the plague and shit.

The battle lasted forever, he got in my back somehow and i died. I wasn't ready for this at all, i rolled a new character after that, started with a knight, i'm really powerful for my level, i got a +8 knight sword and some pieces of Biorr The Twin Fang armor set (i don't wear it all so i can keep mobility and dodging).

Next one who fucks with me is going to die a quick death, i'm only at 2-2 and i raised my stats in vitality, strength and endurance only. For now i am aiming only for melee, i use spells like enchant weapons and a bow if i really need it for bosses if it comes to that.

I'm blasting my way through in 2-2 and i will destroy Flamelurker like it was nothing at this rate, i usually find 2-2 to be the hardest part of the game because of the damn lava bugs.

I want that damn dragon bone smasher sword.

i have a character that specializes in strength that im planning on deleting. if you want i could give you all his gear, i have most of the best weapons for him.

btw curse weapon would be better to use with your current strength character. enchant weapon and light weapon scale with your magic stat so its best for characters with high magic.

Nah it's fine, i'm on my way to 4-1 to get the soul i need for the Meat Cleaver, the only thing that sucks is that i am going to have to raise my faith stat so i can equip it. Seems like a waste of points.

It will take some time before i can use the curse weapon spell though.

Should i use the Dragon Bone Sword or the Meat Cleaver? I was thinking of using the Meat cleaver with the shield that regen HP (forgot the name, it's in 4-1), Dragon Bone Sword weight so much i won't be able to equip it anytime soon.

it depends.

the dragon bone smasher +5 is the strongest weapon in the game for a strength character but its part of the heaviest class of weapons, meaning you wont really be using 2-3 hit combos with it the way you do with other weapons. youll be doing one slash at a time. really powerful, youll just need practice with it. you need the flamelurker demon soul and colorless demon souls to upgrade it to +5.

the meat cleaver is less powerful but youll be able to do the 3 hit combo the way you can with most heavy weapons. its still really good, it has an S bonus for strength IIRC. also you only need 16 faith for the cleaver and all characters no matter what specialty IMO should have at least 16 faith (and 15 int) so you can use the second chance miracle.

a better weapon than both IMO for a strength character is a crushing great axe +5. more powerful than the cleaver and you can still do the traditional 3 hit combo with it. you have to grind a bit for the greystone stones to upgrade it with though.

the DBS +5 is still really fun to pull out every now and then especially when you get curse weapon just for the sheer power of it.

the adjudicator shield gets a higher and higher hp regen bonus every time you upgrade it (colorless demon souls). and the ring of great strength will help carry a heavier equipment load.

also my character im gonna delete is level 60, so if you change your mind about the gear dont level past that ( i have all of the above gear).

Edited by Better Late Than MGS4

I'll use the meat cleaver for a while, i have it, i just need to raise my stats more before i can equip it but my favorite farming spot is where you fight the storm king and i am almost there, it'll take some time before i can a do a crushing anything + 5 anyway but i definitely will, i'll get the trophy at the same time. I have the lava bow by the way (made with a bow +7 and the spider demon's soul), strength increase it's attack more than dexterity iirc, it's fucking awesome for PvE at a low level like mine. I one shot skeleton in 4-1 and i skipped world 3 altogether for now and the flame attack bonus stun any opponents. I killed the adjudicator in like 30 seconds, the other player who helped me out barely had time to do anything, i ran and hit it's weak point non stop then killed him when he dropped, rofl. I stopped using the adjudicator shield because it blows at blocking. I'm gonna use Garl Vinland's shield, that's what i did in my first game, it's a good decent shield for physical attack and it gives amazing magic protection.

Edited by dudebro

epic mickey. its somewhat enjoyable but the camera is beyond horrible.

it's sad that in the year 2010 developpers can't get cameras right. Most Wii games suffer from terrible camera angles due to lack of a 2nd analog.

epic mickey. its somewhat enjoyable but the camera is beyond horrible.

it's sad that in the year 2010 developpers can't get cameras right. Most Wii games suffer from terrible camera angles due to lack of a 2nd analog.lol god. Can't wait until Nintendo puts out a new console.