The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Playing Ghostbusters on the Wii right now. This game kinda bites. Probably should've gotten the 360 version cuz the visuals on the Wii are pretty ugly and the Wiimote's not improving the Luigi's Mansion gameplay much.

I liked it on 360. I thought the wii version was supposed to be good.

Just finished Vanquish tonight. Had to struggle to finish it

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Alpha Protocol has to be one of the most underrated games of the gen. I love the dynamic storyline. The game is surprisingly long as well. I think people hate it because they go in thinking it's a shooter instead of an rpg.

I'm playing that right now. Came in from gamefly. What's killing the game is the shooting mechanic. They should of at least came up with a system where aim focusing gets faster as your ability improves. It takes way too long to get the aiming reticles together.

So a friend of my brother's let me borrow his copy of Ico and since you people seem to think its such a great game, I decided that Im going to try it myself. It better be good :meh:

SotC is the one you should be playing. I couldn't get into ICO back when it came out, I'm gonna give it another chance in the Team ICO collection B)

Anyone here plays SSFIV on PS3? I'm not good at it yet, scrubs beat me sometimes with their bullshit. I'm looking for some friendly games so i can practice without receiving angry pms from virgins.

So a friend of my brother's let me borrow his copy of Ico and since you people seem to think its such a great game, I decided that Im going to try it myself. It better be good :meh:

SotC is the one you should be playing. I couldn't get into ICO back when it came out, I'm gonna give it another chance in the Team ICO collection B)

yeah, but ICO was free :face: I'll definitely give SOTC a shot, if I can ever find it.

Just got into ebay (a little late I know) so I'm building up my Saturn collection. Nights is just so damn imaginative, I can't believe that gaming got this and Super Mario 64 in the same year. Both games changed everything. Also played Christmas Nights for the first time ever, so awesome :dreamy: I love the theme song too.

Trying out Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher. Just off of initial impressions I'd say Dragon Age is going to be magnificent. Witcher? Not so much. It seems really low budget and the fight with that stupid Frightener is a pretty lame boss fight. The opening of DAO has me hooked. I think this game may make me put all the others on the back burner. Dragon Age Origins = :corns: The Witcher (so far) = :Jeff:

Ya DAO will make you time travel to the future. In other news I just beat Pokemon Black, wow surprisingly it was good that last part of the game after the elite 4 is nuts :killzone: now you gotta hunt down the 7 sages(WTF)