The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

God of War 3 has the most broken double jumping controls i've ever witnessed in a video game. I've fallen to my death numerous times in the first couple of hours because the controls sometimes just feel broken. In fact it is the only way i've died so far in this game.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

God of War 3 has the most broken double jumping controls i've ever witnessed in a video game. I've fallen to my death numerous times in the first couple of hours because the controls sometimes just feel broken. In fact it is the only way i've died so far in this game.

I've complained about this before but it seems lost on the fans. GoW had the same issues TBH. It's clunky and frustrating. Can't even figure out what I'm doing wrong and when it works I don't know what I did right.

Was tempted to pick up Dark Void yesterday. It's so dirt cheap and the score wasn't that bad. I have so little expectations for it, just competently working would be enough to wow me.

I'm playing Mass Effect 2 DLC. I just beat the Kasumi's Stolen Memory DLC. It was aight, pretty much a loyalty mission. But I'm glad to have Kasumi in my squad cus she's pretty awesome. Badass character design and cool abilities. Just started Lair of the Shadow Broker though it so far it's way better. Based on what I've ever, I'm expecting this to be my favorite mission out of all of Mass Effect 2's missions. The production values are pretty great so far too.

Damn, just beat the Shadow Broker DLC. This is how you do DLC. Must play for anyone that's a big fan of Mass Effect. Bioware :bow: edit: great new theme in the Kasumi DLC as well.

Edited by -CM-

Damn, just beat the Shadow Broker DLC. This is how you do DLC. Must play for anyone that's a big fan of Mass Effect. Bioware :bow:

edit: great new theme in the Kasumi DLC as well.

I'm honestly thinking about getting the ps3 version since it comes with all the mods. I beat 2 on pc but I think it would be a lot better with a plasma + soundsystem

More FO: NV. Still liking it quite a bit, and there's a lot of depth but I feel like this is descending into the same power fantasy that every single other FO game became. The game started out not so easy but now it's becoming a bit too easy, which fumbles the balance and reason to use a lot of the systems (not to mention the survival atmosphere).

Gonna crank it to Very Hard and see if that helps.

I didn't find the game overly easy on Hard. Have you encountered the harder enemies yet? Like Deathclaws? They can easily kill most lvl.20+ characters with a couple hits on hard.

I encountered the nightkin, which took me a while to nail down a strategy, but after that I got'em. No deathclaws yet, no. I didn't mean it was easy, I just meant that I'd have way more incentive to use gameplay systems like crafting or customization if I needed to really work to overcome enemies or expend more of my supplies. The game just gives you everything you could possibly need. My money issues were permanently solved after Mojave since there's so much junk to pick up and trade. By extension, stimpacks and other meds are no longer a concern. This stuff will have to be tuned via mods I guess.

No, you just need to play hardcore mode.