The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

i actually like it, though im very early in :]

it gets old fast :ben: good atmosphere though.

should i read the manuscript pages? they basically spoil the story.

tbh i don't remember them. i do remember the awesome radio show (there were some great moments in the game. i just got bored).

nearing the end of episode 3 in alan wake. so far its exceeded my expectations. the core combat is definitely simple but the gunplay is really nice, theres also a suprising degree of strategy involved in the way you approach encounters.

Edited by Twinblade

Just beat rage. Last level was a bit too easy. Still, one of the best, if not the best, FPS I've played this gen. Such a refreshing change from the halo/cod games and clones.

Nice. I wonder why review sites were so hard on it. No tacked on death match MP? Edited by -CM-

Just beat rage. Last level was a bit too easy. Still, one of the best, if not the best, FPS I've played this gen. Such a refreshing change from the halo/cod games and clones.

Nice. I wonder why review sites were so hard on it. No tacked on death match MP?

probably. it's extremely campaign heavy. i barely did any side stuff (except for the ownage racers and some badass car combat) and it clocked in at around 12 hours. it reminds me of the HL games, in the sense that you were in a living, breathing, post-apocalyptic world. also, the gadgets and weapons really make certain levels easier, thus giving more incentive to use them. you can only get so far with a buck shot. i have some saves from before the end. i would like to do some more exploring and side missions.

btw, the texture pop problem (game was installed on my 360 hdd) is not as bad as some make it out to be. reminds me of gears 1, a bit, in that respect.

That Rage ending was HORRIBLE.

Had fun though, Rage is a beautifully ugly game.

So is Rage finally worth playing on PC or should I wait more?

The problem with RAGE was the ATI drivers, if you have an ATI card you'll have to download an update not included in the last driver update.

Edited by Player 1

im playing resident evil 4 and this game holds up still. tho theres still some faults here with the menu system to change weapons or to heal

game is still great though

What part? Fucking regenerators man :scared: