The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I'm about to go demolish the Four Kings on Dark Souls,

that actually sound so cool, I now want to play this game.

One of the most intense boss fights ever. Amazing game as well.

Started playing Pokemon Black a few days ago. Interesting game. Not a big fan of all the new Pokes but whatever. Trying to get ready for Black 2. Also started replaying GTA4. Its funny how mediocre i thought this game was when I first played it. Its definitely not a 10, but its a lot better on this, my second play through.

Guest Golem

I am loving Symphony of the Night, but I'm running out of places to go, so I might need to refer to a guide to find out how to unlock some of the doors.

finished binary domain. was awesome. probably the best TPS i've played since the original gears.

Spelled vanquish wrong

i haven't played it yet :happysad:

Best TPS this gen.

finally got around to playing the BD demo. awesome. It's like vanquish in many ways but the biggest addition (besides general game flow and voice commands) is the upgrade system. Vanquish needed it hard.

It was pretty frightening :scared: I had to level up some more to beat them :ben:

It was pretty frightening :scared: I had to level up some more to beat them :ben:

First time I fought them they were pretty intimidating because I had no clue what was going on, but once you realize their routines, like any other boss, they become cake walk.

I've done it guys, I've beat Dark Souls. :smoke:

Congrats.

Thoughts?

Phenomenal video game, I just wish the story and lore weren't so darn cryptic and scattered all over the place.

Edited by Risky

finished binary domain. was awesome. probably the best TPS i've played since the original gears.

Spelled vanquish wrong

i haven't played it yet :happysad:

Best TPS this gen.

finally got around to playing the BD demo. awesome. It's like vanquish in many ways but the biggest addition (besides general game flow and voice commands) is the upgrade system. Vanquish needed it hard.

if you liked the demo then you'll love the full game, it only goes up from there.

Edited by Twinblade