The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Playing mutant blobs attack for vita. Pretty badass puzzle platformer.

word on the street is that's the best vita exclusive. :fblike:

I don't know. I really loved uncharted. The devs actually put more emphasis on exploration and gameplay than QTEs, without compromising the fun dialog and story. But I'm not that far in MBA, so perhaps it could end up being better. It definitely makes a damn good first impression.

So i'm playing pokemon black and there are like no black people in this bitch except for the basketball characters :ben:

Why people still play these games escape me. It felt exactly like the others I quit by the 5th gym.

So i'm playing pokemon black and there are like no black people in this bitch except for the basketball characters :ben:

Why people still play these games escape me. It felt exactly like the others I quit by the 5th gym.

This one seems different. Its like 1st gym 2nd gym 3rd gym 4th gym etc etc all in a row without much in the way off side content, but I like it so far. Its taking me so long only because i've been encountering new pokes whom i look up and find out they turn into monsters, so i have to train them up to replace them on my team.

This one seems different. Its like 1st gym 2nd gym 3rd gym 4th gym etc etc all in a row without much in the way off side content, but I like it so far. Its taking me so long only because i've been encountering new pokes whom i look up and find out they turn into monsters, so i have to train them up to replace them on my team.

I usually keep playing the games cause I encounter lots of pkmn I want to train up. Wasn't really digging the selection as much as the last game I played, Ruby.

I usually keep playing the games cause I encounter lots of pkmn I want to train up. Wasn't really digging the selection as much as the last game I played, Ruby.

haha Ruby/Sapphire were really good games, so its not like I blame you. But, you quit a badge too soon. Once you get surf you get access to a pretty damn good dragon, and two legendaries. Right before the sixth you get a wicked ghost/fire as well.
Guest Golem

If I stuck with the Pokemon games, I'd probably still be playing them. But I missed the train on gold and silver and never got back into it.

They're still pretty fun, I think.

I'm sure they are, last one I played was Diamond, got about halfway through, just sort of got sidetracked with other games and never went back. On the surface, pokemon offers little for returning fans or previous sceptics, but obviously there's more going on underneath and that's cool for the large base of faithful players.