The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Question about The Journey

Spoiler
How do you earn the trophy where the same player plays with you throughout most of the game? I had 8 random people join my game throughout my first playthrough. Do you simply have to get lucky?

you have to get lucky.

Thanks. Well, this is game is short and amazing enough that I don't mind playing through it again and again. :happysad:

Word!

Seriously, best downloadable game ever.

Indeed it is!

Spoiler
I remember while I was playing, I saw another player with this really long scarf and how the person would make different music whenever they spoke compared to my own. The player also showed me the location of one of those hidden treasure things.

Then there was another part where another player and I would help each other out by singing to each other whenever that flying dragon thing was nearby so we would know when to head for cover. And then there's the mountain where we're both struggling aginst the wind. There are just so many great things about this game. :love:

The game definitely seems like it was intended to be experienced with another player.

Yeah, I got lucky enough to play with a White Cloaked person and we played the entire game together he/she even showed me where all the collectibles were so I could get my cloak

Just beat Monkey Island 5. Everyone should play it.

Thought about finishing borederlands, but fuck it. With my new card coming in tomorrow I'll download BF3 and demo it. Anyone used those russian cd keys? I've read good reviews but can EA ban you?

exactly who are you? i didn't know you when you were ron paul 2012 and i still don't know you now.

Thought about finishing borederlands, but fuck it. With my new card coming in tomorrow I'll download BF3 and demo it. Anyone used those russian cd keys? I've read good reviews but can EA ban you?

exactly who are you? i didn't know you when you were ron paul 2012 and i still don't know you now.

shadowmario

It's that punk looking dude whose username escapes me.

Beat Binary Domain, solid ending. Hope there's a sequel, is there an NG+ option? Turned it off after I finished.

no which was kinda disappointing, its the type of game that would really benefit from one.

did you get the ending after the credits?

Edited by Twinblade

I'm doing a replay of both Vanquish and NGS on Hard.:smug: playing the first 4-chapters of Uncharted 3 made me realise I needed to play a real man's game. Was playing NG2 on Mentor... but I gave up after chapter 3.:face: might try and buy NGS2 sometime soon, also since Bayonetta is really cheap right now, is it worth my while upgrading my shitty PS3 version to 360.>_> Oh yeah I'm also on Day 4 in Devil Survivor 2, and a friend of mine bought me a STEAM version of YS : oath in felghana, can't wait to give it a play-through later on.:o