The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

if ds was going to not shut down its servers til ps3 died id get it... now i wont... and i wont buy dark souls either because i cant play the first one.

lmao. don't be a fuck. i don't find the multiplayer that needed in demon's souls at all. like, not at all. plus it was always hard as fuck to get in with someone, i felt. get that shit now

i had peeps i trusted tellin me i NEEDED dat online experience an shit... are you tellin me i need to take a trip to the mall tomorrow morning?

Bro. Just play Demon's Souls for what it is. I remember using the online component like twice. Don't need it. Ya probably do in Dark Souls tho

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

if ds was going to not shut down its servers til ps3 died id get it... now i wont... and i wont buy dark souls either because i cant play the first one.

lmao. don't be a fuck. i don't find the multiplayer that needed in demon's souls at all. like, not at all. plus it was always hard as fuck to get in with someone, i felt. get that shit now

i had peeps i trusted tellin me i NEEDED dat online experience an shit... are you tellin me i need to take a trip to the mall tomorrow morning?

Bro. Just play Demon's Souls for what it is. I remember using the online component like twice. Don't need it. Ya probably do in Dark Souls tho

god damnit i would have gotten this shit months ago had i known :|
Guest Golem

Make him chase you and keep running to the stairs with those torch guys and make him fall to his death

shit that's a good one, if it works :noway

Only think I have against the game right now is using r2 for an attack. The fierce usually has a slow buildup/delay, but on top of that the bumper is delayed too. If I time it it can be okay but.. Just annoying

Played a bit more ME3. It's been painful lol.

I don't get the hate. I enjoyed it a lot.

On a side note, I'm about halfway through mass effect 2. I had forgotten how much bigger it is (a lot bigger than the first). the missions aren't as memorable, but I'm having fun, even if it's like my third time playing it. Though, this time, I'm doing everything: mining; all of the enhancements; side quests; all the loyalty missions. this time, all of my members will survive :glad: I will then replay the third. I'm curious as to what importing my save will do, even if it's just minor stuff.

Edited by -GD-

the online is a huge part of the experience. im not talking about PvE or PvP either, its the small stuff like the bloodstains, phantoms of other players, and messages on the ground that give it an incredible atmosphere.

Started playing LoL. Does anyone else play?

get dota 2 bro

the online is a huge part of the experience. im not talking about PvE or PvP either, its the small stuff like the bloodstains, phantoms of other players, and messages on the ground that give it an incredible atmosphere.

this is what im fuckin sayin

i've been playing some tribes ascend on the side and i gotta say...its a lot of fun despite the ridiculous business model. feels really refreshing for an online shooter. also started pandora's tower on the wii. haven't come close to finishing any of the wii games i've played lately so ill probably end up dropping it soon.

Edited by Twinblade

I'm planning on staying with LoL for a while, just to get a feel of the game and make sure that after a couple of days I'll still be craving to play another match instead of forcing myself.

I'm planning on staying with LoL for a while, just to get a feel of the game and make sure that after a couple of days I'll still be craving to play another match instead of forcing myself.

let me know when you hit up the big leagues http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/cool.gif
Guest Golem

that's what I'm wondering about; what the hell happens to the messages? That stuff is fun to play with

Do you have to collect all the cubes to see the ending to Fez? Game is dope and all but I really don't want to navigate this map, it makes Deadly Premonition look good

Alright. The QR Code stuff is pretty slick.

i saw one but didn't feel like dling the program for it.

and yeah the map is just awful. i planned on going back after beating it but navigation in this game is a pain in the ass.

Edited by Twinblade