The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

the boss fights are not nearly as offensive as Deus Ex's ones

they're still crap though. The tentacle monster in particular.

They are boring, uninteresting and sometimes badly balanced but at least they aren't offensive. But at least they make sense in the context of what's going on with the game at the time, at least they don't feel like they break the game like Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Edited by GG™ Kitad

GD, you should scope out Dustforce. Seems like something you might be able to dig and it's on sale right now.

i just watched the trailer. it looks amazing! you were spot on with your recommendation for mutant blobs attack, so i will get this :smoke:

regarding w2 bosses, i kind of like that boss in the eternal battle. he doesn't feel out of place and seems to be challenging.

Pretty dope game, not sure what your PC situation is but it's not demanding and plays just as good, if not better, with a KB/M than it does with a controller. Going to have to pick up Lone Survivor next. :happysad:

Pretty dope game, not sure what your PC situation is but it's not demanding and plays just as good, if not better, with a KB/M than it does with a controller.

Going to have to pick up Lone Survivor next. :happysad:

i have a new asus notebook. it'll run this game with ease. i still have a bunch of humble bundle games i have to download :happysad:

Pretty dope game, not sure what your PC situation is but it's not demanding and plays just as good, if not better, with a KB/M than it does with a controller.

i gave up on lone survivor :( the basement level is just too cheap.

Edited by Twinblade

i gave up on lone survivor :( the basement level is just too cheap.

Shucks, I haven't even really looked into it. Just seemed to be getting a lot of positive buzz and Jasper Byrnes sounds like an awesome dude.

http://www.theverge....an-awesome-game

Could make a thread but nah, game looks pretty awesome. :happysad:

when does that come out? sounds intriguing.

All it says is sometime this year.

Beat the game finally clocked in around 29 hours with most side quests done, damn there was some brutal shit going on near the end. Ending was all right I guess, well worth the $17.

Edited by -SK-

I really like how the second point in a skill is almost always better than the first point. I'm trying to work my way towards the end of the tree, just putting points into the stuff along the way that I think is the best option and once I find out the second point is worth triple the first point's effectiveness I end up dumping two points into instead of progressing further down the tree. ;(

Guest Golem

Picked up Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Gorgeous game, well, when the framerate doesn't drop. It's cool so far. But you'd have trouble convincing me this is a Castlevania game. To be honest, of all the games to copy for a 3D Castlevania, it should have been Demon Souls.

man the new quests in chap 3 are beter than i thought. They really did flesh out the 3rd act quite a bit. edit: LMFAO, whoever chooses triss in act 3 needs to reload a earlier save and play through the roche part. dude is one brutal motherfucker.

Edited by Twinblade

man the new quests in chap 3 are beter than i thought. They really did flesh out the 3rd act quite a bit.

edit: LMFAO, whoever chooses triss in act 3 needs to reload a earlier save and play through the roche part. dude is one brutal motherfucker.

Iorveth's part in Ch 3 is even more fucked up if you dont choose Triss :scared:

finished w2. left a better impression the 2nd time around, though i still prefer W1 :face:

cool new ending to, but...

Spoiler
what was that country being encircled by the nilfguardians? temeria?

man the new quests in chap 3 are beter than i thought. They really did flesh out the 3rd act quite a bit.

edit: LMFAO, whoever chooses triss in act 3 needs to reload a earlier save and play through the roche part. dude is one brutal motherfucker.

Iorveth's part in Ch 3 is even more fucked up if you dont choose Triss :scared:

what happens? :ben:

Spoiler
radvoid or w/e his name is gouges out phillipas eyes out in the prison, that was pretty fucked. Well I guess that happens before choosing to save triss or not :ben: Also all those mages getting tortured and beheaded
Edited by -SK-