The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest C.M.

Skyrim isn't even in the top 20 RPG's this gen.

:ben:

I doubt both of you guys even played 20 RPG's this gen :ben:

thats what im saying, didnt think there could be 20 rpgs better than skyrim.
Guest Golem

Bought PS+ Did an hour trial with NFS Hot Pursuit. A lot of fun, but a shadow of a burnout style game. They should have just made a Burnout game.. With cops. Also played Outland for a bit, beautiful art style and very cool concept. Speaking of cool concepts, I also played Chime and damn that is some addicting puzzle action. I'm loving it!!

Skyrim isn't even in the top 20 RPG's this gen.

:ben:

I doubt both of you guys even played 20 RPG's this gen :ben:

thats what im saying, didnt think there could be 20 rpgs better than skyrim.

lol
Guest C.M.

Mass Effect 2

Diablo 3

Witcher 2

Dragon Age

Torchlight

New Vegas

Costume Quest

Dark Souls

Demon's Souls

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Neverwinter Nights 2

Fine, I guess it's in the top 20. :meh:

top 10 based on your list. Fable 2, Torchlight, costume quest (I liked it but its so shallow) :lol: Edited by -CM-

Mass Effect 2

Diablo 3

Witcher 2

Dragon Age

Torchlight

New Vegas

Costume Quest

Dark Souls

Demon's Souls

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Neverwinter Nights 2

Fine, I guess it's in the top 20. :meh:

top 10 based on your list. Fable 2, Torchlight, costume quest (I liked it but its so shallow) :lol:

Fable 2 would probably in the middle of the pack, don't think I'm listing that as filler in a 9 or 10 spot. Love that game, fuck the haters.

There's also 12 games on that list and you picked 3, that's not example of my top 10, bro.

Gamefly just sent out Final Fantasy XII so it should be here Saturday. I tried to play the game when it first released and only got like 3 hours into the game before I just gave up on it. This time I'm going to give it an honest shot though so I was just wondering if there are any general gameplay advice or what not I should know before I start. I know the combat is kind of MMO inspired but the thing is I've never touched an MMO in my life.

Guest Golem

I'm playing Warhammer 40K Space Marine, because it's free :ben: The game's alright, but I can't help feeling it plays like a game far older than it actually is. I suppose it's nice at least, when so many games of today play so similarly. The camera's terrible however, it's never close enough for aiming without over the shoulder, and never far enough out when you're using your blade. Also literally every orc says 'SPACE MARINE' when they see you in a dumb cockney accent. You have no fucking idea how much you will hear that call, just in your first hour. :ben:

Gamefly just sent out Final Fantasy XII so it should be here Saturday.

I tried to play the game when it first released and only got like 3 hours into the game before I just gave up on it. This time I'm going to give it an honest shot though so I was just wondering if there are any general gameplay advice or what not I should know before I start. I know the combat is kind of MMO inspired but the thing is I've never touched an MMO in my life.

be precise in what final fantasy you are talking about. always. i thought we had a gamer onboard

Gamefly just sent out Final Fantasy XII so it should be here Saturday.

I tried to play the game when it first released and only got like 3 hours into the game before I just gave up on it. This time I'm going to give it an honest shot though so I was just wondering if there are any general gameplay advice or what not I should know before I start. I know the combat is kind of MMO inspired but the thing is I've never touched an MMO in my life.

be precise in what final fantasy you are talking about. always. i thought we had a gamer onboard

dat feel when i dont touch skyrim until now even though i bought it in november and dat feel when they fixed the smithing bug and dat feel when it took me 3 hours of making gold rings just to get to 40 dat feel