The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Just finished the Civ 5 demo. I WANT THIS GAME!! To the steam sale.

What's in the demo? Civ 5 seems like a weird game to have a demo for. I'm assuming it stops at a certain year?

You get 100 turns I think. Enough to get you deep enough in. To be honest, I was just seeing if it would run okay on my pc, but I'm totally up for getting the GOTY edition if it's worth the extra £5

finished vanquish. while the core gameplay is great i think overall it has the most uninteresting and forgettable campaign of any shooter in recent memory. the whole thing is just a blur of bullets and explosions. starting up enslaved and its impressive so far. i remember not caring for the demo but the full game is making a much better first impression.

Edited by Twinblade
Guest Golem

finished vanquish. while the core gameplay is great i think overall it has the most uninteresting and forgettable campaign of any shooter in recent memory. the whole thing is just a blur of bullets and explosions.

starting up enslaved and its impressive so far. i remember not caring for the demo but the full game is making a much better first impression.

I agree with everything in this post. Especially about Vanquish. It's clearly got well tuned combat, but it deserves to be slated for the awful execution of a so-called campaign.

999. Fuck your briefcase. I got your damn framed picture, I used your stupid screw driver to release the photo, I inspected the photo to find the numbers, I found the paper with the symbols that link to the numbers, I found the blue and red keys and used them on the blue and red briefcases, I put in the FUCKIN' numbers from the FUCKIN' photo on your FUCKIN' briefcase lock and the stupid briefcase doesn't want to open. Fuck your briefcase. Bring on the water.

Fuck your briefcase. I got your damn framed picture, I used your stupid screw driver to release the photo, I inspected the photo to find the numbers, I found the paper with the symbols that link to the numbers, I found the blue and red keys and used them on the blue and red briefcases, I put in the FUCKIN' numbers from the FUCKIN' photo on your FUCKIN' briefcase lock and the stupid briefcase doesn't want to open. Fuck your briefcase. Bring on the water.

lmfao despite being the first puzzle that was easily one of the hardest in the game, at least for me.

Question about walking dead episode 1...if you pick the kid over Hershel's son..what happens? I want to see if your choices dramatically change the game.

Spoiler
I picked Herschels son and he died, Kenny saved his kid though.

Question about walking dead episode 1...if you pick the kid over Hershel's son..what happens? I want to see if your choices dramatically change the game.

Spoiler
I picked Herschels son and he died, Kenny saved his kid though.

Same here