The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Anarchy Reigns. Fun shit

I keep hearing praise for this game but it won't be coming to NA until 2013. Fuck that. :meh:

Japan one is in english and it was free :troll:

Yeah, real fun and not easy at all. Gotta block and move around to beat the first level

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Took that bitch down :smoke: Didn't know his weakness was darkness and he's highly resistant to holy (which I've been using to enchant my weapon). I stategically used those ballistas whenever my enchantment ran out so I shot an explosive on his heart and he fell down giving me time re-enchant and fuck him :smoke: Epic fucking battle, nuff said. But fuck that was mind nerving the whole way because I had no potions and could only rely on my mage to heal whatever it could, dodging his attacks made my balls drop each time, first time in the game my big ass shield came in handy too. Dat final boss music, this is how you do an epic final battle :bow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MdRnvad4rg

Edited by -SK-

So am I screwed or what? I found some ballistics around the corner and took him down to half his health and then he destroyed them all :ben: Time to read up some faqs, this is getting ridiculous :ben:

Looks like Im going ranger. :tard:

Mystic Knight is so much more fun, he's everything but a rogue/archer. Plus whenever a pawn goes down I can revive them back to full health so I don't have to worry about giving them potions and shit.
Guest Golem

At the Lord of the Lycans fight in Lords of Shadow. I've lost count how many times I've died. I only have enough health to take one hit. Got him all the way down, then he charged me and instead of dodging, I got stuck in a pillar and died :| fuck this game.

got P3 portable in the mail yesterday, I'll start that, on the side, I am still chipping away at Hot Pursuit, think the game has become repetitive it was fun for the first 4 hours or so, now it has fallen into the same bs routine of racing games, shitty races to unlock more and better cars, ugh think Ive seen enough

Guest Golem

got P3 portable in the mail yesterday, I'll start that, on the side, I am still chipping away at Hot Pursuit, think the game has become repetitive it was fun for the first 4 hours or so, now it has fallen into the same bs routine of racing games, shitty races to unlock more and better cars, ugh think Ive seen enough

The races and hot pursuit modes are fun, but I could take or leave things like the time trials.

The races and hot pursuit modes are fun, but I could take or leave things like the time trials.

to be honest I think I am burnout of racing games, no pun intended. They are not very fun to me anymore, even the arcade ones; think last time I enjoyed a racing game was sega rally evo the remake for 360/ps3 had a really nice arcade dont give a shit feel to it.

Trine 2. Easily one of the best looking games of the year. Wow

Fun game? Was thinking of picking it up

Yeah me and SK cooped it last night, it was a blast. Gameplay is pretty slick, but I can't get over how beautiful the game looks.

Trine 2. Easily one of the best looking games of the year. Wow

Fun game? Was thinking of picking it up

Yeah me and SK cooped it last night, it was a blast. Gameplay is pretty slick, but I can't get over how beautiful the game looks.

yeah the first one looked really good, but T2 blows it away. I'm guessing you guys played Wizard and Assassin? The Knight :lul: Edited by Gambol

FFXIII-2 is boring. It's the same mindless combat and upgrade systems from FFXIII except now you have to fill your third character slot with monsters who act like a regular character but they require more menu management. Thrills a minute. The two leads have no charisma. The girl's ridiculous. She's the non-threatening mail-order bride type. The time travel plot is putting me to sleep. I'm official done with games for awhile. :sam:

FFXIII-2 is boring.

It's the same mindless combat and upgrade systems from FFXIII except now you have to fill your third character slot with monsters who act like a regular character but they require more menu management. Thrills a minute.

The two leads have no charisma. The girl's ridiculous. She's the non-threatening mail-order bride type.

The time travel plot is putting me to sleep.

I'm official done with games for awhile. :sam:

Yea, I wasn't a big fan of XIII-2 either. Don't really see how every one else here could actually claim it to be a good game. I just thought it was decent at best.