The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Dayum the first few hours of Gungnir is crazy. The game opens up fairly standard with getting know some characters and their backstory setting up your party members and who you believe will be your supporting cast for the entire game. After a few hours you're all captued by the villain and tied up and they all have their heads chopped off (minus the main character). No melodrmatic scene and sappy music, straight up exectued and dumped in the river. Shit took me off guard.

Dayum the first few hours of Gungnir is crazy. The game opens up fairly standard with getting know some characters and their backstory setting up your party members and who you believe will be your supporting cast for the entire game. After a few hours you're all captued by the villain and tied up and they all have their heads chopped off (minus the main character). No melodrmatic scene and sappy music, straight up exectued and dumped in the river.

Shit took me off guard.

:lul: thats awesome

im about 2 hours into origin, so far i prefer OiF

Also, what the fuck is up with idiots in BF3 driving off with their tank as I'm try to repair it. This: 1- Leaves me exposed in the line of fire = dead. 2- The idiot's tank is damaged, and he also ends up dying by the next RPG that blows him to bits. I mean, I'm not even good at that game, but the sad thing is you got Level 20+ players or whatever that can't even get the fundamentals right :|

Also, what the fuck is up with idiots in BF3 driving off with their tank as I'm try to repair it. This: 1- Leaves me exposed in the line of fire = dead. 2- The idiot's tank is damaged, and he also ends up dying by the next RPG that blows him to bits.

I mean, I'm not even good at that game, but the sad thing is you got Level 20+ players or whatever that can't even get the fundamentals right :|

Its CoD syndrome. Kids can't stay still for 2 seconds or else they get bored.

Holy SHIT (major spoilers if you haven't finished CH 2)

Spoiler
those crazy farmers cut both of mark's legs off and feeding everyone his legs at the dinner table, dat foreshadowing :scared:
Edited by -SK-

Holy SHIT (major spoilers if you haven't finished CH 2)

Spoiler
those crazy farmers cut both of mark's legs off and feeding everyone his legs at the dinner table :scared:

I'm like an hour into episode 1 and not really enjoying myself, but I'm going to keep playing if there's shit like that coming up. http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

Dayum the first few hours of Gungnir is crazy. The game opens up fairly standard with getting know some characters and their backstory setting up your party members and who you believe will be your supporting cast for the entire game. After a few hours you're all captued by the villain and tied up and they all have their heads chopped off (minus the main character). No melodrmatic scene and sappy music, straight up exectued and dumped in the river.

Shit took me off guard.

Why?

Shit took me off guard.

Why?

the tower is just a really boring setting compared to Felghana. No real town or hub to give it some life for one thing. Then theres the levels themselves, so far they're more linear and less varied from a visual standpoint. Overall it just feels like a much simpler, smaller game.

Edited by Twinblade

I enjoyed both episodes a lot. I absolutely adore Clementine, Anyways, just finished PoP The Forgotten Sands. Damn good game for like 4-5 bucks. The platforming/puzzles were really fun. Nothing too complex, but you really have to know your timing and realize when you have to use each ability. The setting and whatnot was pretty meh. The whole game takes place in a castle/palace for the most part. But the gameplay and music overall made up for it. 8/10

I enjoyed both episodes a lot. I absolutely adore Clementine,

Anyways, just finished PoP The Forgotten Sands. Damn good game for like 4-5 bucks. The platforming/puzzles were really fun. Nothing too complex, but you really have to know your timing and realize when you have to use each ability. The setting and whatnot was pretty meh. The whole game takes place in a castle/palace for the most part. But the gameplay and music overall made up for it. 8/10

dude thats exactly what i thought. If it had the setting and presentation of PoP 2008 it would probably be a AAA game.

I was genuinely shocked, I wasn't kidding on Steam either http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

Lmao I didn't know it'd be this messed up. Just finished episode 2. When is episode 3 suppose to come out?

Game started lagging like crazy in the last 15 minutes, got annoying as fuck. How does a game that looks mediocre lag so hard? wtf

Edited by nitric

Shit took me off guard.

its in my list right now, Sting <3

do you know if Unchained Blades is available in the us yet?