The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I enjoyed both episodes a lot. I absolutely adore Clementine,

Anyways, just finished PoP The Forgotten Sands. Damn good game for like 4-5 bucks. The platforming/puzzles were really fun. Nothing too complex, but you really have to know your timing and realize when you have to use each ability. The setting and whatnot was pretty meh. The whole game takes place in a castle/palace for the most part. But the gameplay and music overall made up for it. 8/10

dude thats exactly what i thought. If it had the setting and presentation of PoP 2008 it would probably be a AAA game.

Agreed. The combat was pretty meh, but I enjoyed it for what it was. Basically revolved around using the right powers and crowd control. I'd like to see them do a proper sequel to that game although I know it'll never happen. Well with the money spent though. I had more fun with it than a lot of other game this gen

asura's wrath, down to the last 4 chapters and bought the dlc because I heard that's the ending to the game (as shitty as that sounds)

dis game :killzone:

I still kinda want this game :ben:

I just passed a part where

a dude stabs earth with his giant sword

:|

I played that part in the demo. Had me like :jerkit:

asura's wrath, down to the last 4 chapters and bought the dlc because I heard that's the ending to the game (as shitty as that sounds)

I thought that was his finger?

ys origins got better the more i played. i think overall its on par with OiF. but why is there a "to be continued" screen at the end of the credits? is there more to the story if you pick a different character? that would make sense given the mystery surrounding hugo.

Edited by Twinblade

I thought that was his finger?

Nah, it was his growing sword

Finished the 18 episodes btw, onto the dlc! :|D

ys origins got better the more i played. i think overall its on par with OiF.

but why is there a "to be continued" screen at the end of the credits? is there more to the story if you pick a different character? that would make sense given the mystery surrounding hugo.

Because you've only really seen the story from one prespective. You still have Hugo, then a 3rd mysterious character that unlocks after that which concludes the storyline.

Now you just need to play II and VII and you're caught up with all the imo great Ys titles that are must plays. Though II is very primitive today, i think its still a really good enjoyable game.

I got John Omaha to play Ys not too long ago and that nikka is a diehard fan now.

The music in the game fucking kicks ass doesn't it?

Edited by Dili

ys origins got better the more i played. i think overall its on par with OiF.

but why is there a "to be continued" screen at the end of the credits? is there more to the story if you pick a different character? that would make sense given the mystery surrounding hugo.

Because you've only really seen the story from one prespective. You still have Hugo, then a 3rd mysterious character that unlocks after that which concludes the storyline.

Now you just need to play II and VII and you're caught up with all the imo great Ys titles that are must plays. Though II is very primitive today, i think its still a really good enjoyable game.

I got John Omaha to play Ys not too long ago and that nikka is a diehard fan now.

The music in the game fucking kicks ass doesn't it?

yeah, i actually think the music is the one area where it rapes OiF.

and i had no idea that the different characters changed the game like that, i thought it was just a matter of choosing your class like in a regular RPG. maybe ill replay it as someone else in the future, would do so now but i have close to a dozen more steam games that i need to play through.

Edited by Twinblade
Guest Golem

Was away for a few days, but last night after I got home I tried out Renegade Ops I was surprised because I didn't know the first thing about the game, but I really like the idea :)

been on an rpg kick, - went back to Blue Dragon on 360 for one reason or another I didnt finish it last time. this time Ive gotten pretty far, and I must say it is a pretty underrated game. It is not one of the best looking games or one of the most innovative but I find the toriyama look pleasant. It fits the ridiculous story a lot better than some of the other more realistic rpgs out there.