The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Damn SK is raging pretty hard itt. I seriously don't even understand most of the shit you even typed. Bitter at Sage? Has anyone even seen that poster here in years? I seriously haven't seen that fucking poster in years. wtf that has to do with anything? I have no fucking clue. And I'm actually a skinny white anti-social bitch who gets hostile towards anyone when you ignore me. I get really emo on steam about my life problems and how i don't have any money to go to college to gather up sympathy for my failure of a life and lie about how i'm going to the Navy constantly. jk that's not me. But that's someone else here. Desu Desu Desu \~_~/ Where's my nigga Castle at?

... So as I was saying, that Lords of Shadow ain't bad.

Never mind saw your post now :ben: That's the part where the game picks up fast, the last couple hours are ridiculous. Edited by -SK-

Why are you even bothering arguing with someone who prefers posting in environments where everyone conforms to his opinions? it's pretty much the only reason he liked smoothands, because she was a petite woman that conformed to his oppressive will and never ever attempted to challenge it. :smug: inb4 dili sez OH BUT YOU ARE WRONG WE ALWAYS DISAGREED ABOUT STUFF AND NEVER SHARED THE SAME OPINIONS!!

Lol demolished, Dildo's such a faggot and hypocrite :geese: Edited by -SK-
Guest Golem

How far are you? Game gets ridiculous when you reach the vampire castle.

Ah I'm further than that, but the whole vampire castle was awesome.

I'm about to go fight the gravedigger I think, hope he gives me more hell than the Vampire Lord did.

How far are you? Game gets ridiculous when you reach the vampire castle.

Ah I'm further than that, but the whole vampire castle was awesome.

I'm about to go fight the gravedigger I think, hope he gives me more hell than the Vampire Lord did.

You won't be having much trouble until the final boss. There's also one colossus style fight in the air that requires precise timing, was fucking awesome though. But before all of that there's a really fucking hard fight that you have to utilize all your skills I think you're near it too. Edited by -SK-

Why are you even bothering arguing with someone who prefers posting in environments where everyone conforms to his opinions? it's pretty much the only reason he liked smoothands, because she was a petite woman that conformed to his oppressive will and never ever attempted to challenge it. :smug: inb4 dili sez OH BUT YOU ARE WRONG WE ALWAYS DISAGREED ABOUT STUFF AND NEVER SHARED THE SAME OPINIONS!!

Lol demolished, Dildo's such a faggot and hypocrite :geese:

Want a cup for your tears?

No, but I have some tampons for your next menstruation cycle sweety. Edited by -SK-

dili is 100% right about Atlus btw Shit company going down the tubes stuck making games in the handheld ghetto so they can keep using the same demon models from 2002 that never looked good. shit. They're not even Atlus anymore and R&D1 doesn't exist anymore, it's all Index Corporation, Atlus is just a brand. Also most of their fans are posers who started with P4 and can't stop jerking off to Chie, and these fans are now who Atlus/Index are constantly targeting because they're the only people they can rely on to not go bankrupt. If anyone isn't convinced, look at this fucking collective fanwank (not to mention how fucking fruity the tone is, this is not Megami Tensei, it's a fucking glorified Scooby Doo game) garbage OP:

AWWW GUYS ITS FUNNY THAT YOSUKE IS DOIN THAT THING WITH THE GARBAGE CAN CUZ HE DID THAT THING WITH THE GARBAGE CAN IN THE GAME SO NOW ITS LIKE HIS GIMMICK AWW MAN I GET THE REFERENCE CAUSE I ALREADY PLAYED THE GAME OHHHH GOD

Also the P2 remake on PSP was fucking awful looking. It's Soejima imitating Kaneko's style, with most of the ingame art drawn by the talentless Soejima clones at Atlus. So basically you have poor artists imitating a mediocre artist imitating a good artist. Chain of degeneration, folks. FUCK FATLUS e: to stay on topic I am playing Dragon Quest 3, SFC remake

Edited by Angry Leader Bee

No, but I have some tampons for your next menstruation cycle sweety.

This coming from a bitch who mentions me in threads i don't even post in. Show me more how butt hurt you really are.

e: to stay on topic I am playing Dragon Quest 3, SFC remake

Amazing game. Tied with IV as my favorite DQ. :salute:

I started IV on DS but the accents in the localization are fucking awful so I took a break :( Like, not just in a "this is lame yo" kinda awful, but a "they're using archaic and highly dialect specific words that take me a long time to parse and make me wonder what the point of an English translation was when I had to look up what bairns meant" kinda awful. But it's my only choice because I dislike 8-bit visuals (is the FC version even fantranslated?)... wish there was a fan patch for the DS version to unfuck the English writing.

Edited by Angry Leader Bee

Ha, tell me about it. I remember not understanding a fucking thing townspeople would say. I understand they tried to incorporate accents into towns people but it really didn't translate well into text and a lot of time was just pure gibberish. I still think its a minor blemish in an other wise fantastic game. Have you gotten to the secret underground game show in DQIII? It's pretty early in the game iirc. I love all the bizarre locations you can find in DQ.

Edited by Dili