The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

anyway RE Revelations is pretty cool. The ship is a great setting, definitely reminds me of the mansion from RE1 in the way its designed. On the other hand the action parts so far are completely forgettable and pretty much the low point of the game.

also started silent hill downpour. i like what i've played so far but the combat (mainly when you're up against groups of enemies in particular) is absolutely dreadful.

how's the combat in RE:R?

imagine a poor man's re4 with that shitty nub the 3ds has Edited by Rusty Shackleford
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Finished up Order of Ecclesia tonight. It's a pretty decent instalment in the Castlevania series. The whole glyph thing was a cool experiment, changed the way I plan my strategies. Definitely recommend. I'll probably move straight onto another Castlevania game I have, so it's between; Circle of the Moon, Dawn of Sorrow or Portrait of Ruin. Thoughts?

Finished up Order of Ecclesia tonight. It's a pretty decent instalment in the Castlevania series. The whole glyph thing was a cool experiment, changed the way I plan my strategies. Definitely recommend.

I'll probably move straight onto another Castlevania game I have, so it's between; Circle of the Moon, Dawn of Sorrow or Portrait of Ruin. Thoughts?

go POR, DoS and then COTM, COTM is so godly.

Finished up Order of Ecclesia tonight. It's a pretty decent instalment in the Castlevania series. The whole glyph thing was a cool experiment, changed the way I plan my strategies. Definitely recommend.

I'll probably move straight onto another Castlevania game I have, so it's between; Circle of the Moon, Dawn of Sorrow or Portrait of Ruin. Thoughts?

go POR, DoS and then COTM, COTM is so godly.

Yeah heard some good stuff about it. Alright then.

To be honest, still holding off DoS since it basically follows on from AoS, and I need to buy that first.

CoTM has sentimental value for me since it was my first and most beloved GBA game when I was a kid. I thought it was fantastic. Though they say that the best one from the GBA-DS CVs is AoS, and it does have some cool weapons. I don't know how you can stomach playing multiple CV at once though. I love them at first, they are really cool but the formula gets old fast. Classic CV is where it's at

anyway RE Revelations is pretty cool. The ship is a great setting, definitely reminds me of the mansion from RE1 in the way its designed. On the other hand the action parts so far are completely forgettable and pretty much the low point of the game.

also started silent hill downpour. i like what i've played so far but the combat (mainly when you're up against groups of enemies in particular) is absolutely dreadful.

how's the combat in RE:R?

imagine a poor man's re4 with that shitty nub the 3ds has

ya the nub isn't as precise as i thought it would be. but other than that it controls fine.

Well... I finally broke down and decided to give the game a shot. The game in question is none other than Ninja Gaiden 3. I went in with low expectations and I was still really disappointed. Holy fuck, this game is just awful. Really, really awful. I could give a very in depth analysis of all the things I feel are wrong with this game but to be honest that is way too much to type and I don't feel like doing it. I beat it once and literally have no desire to ever touch the game again. For an action game that is quite possibly the worst response you can get.

That is the only thing I have ever heard about NG3 :ben:

I liked it more than NG2.

CoTM has sentimental value for me since it was my first and most beloved GBA game when I was a kid. I thought it was fantastic.

Though they say that the best one from the GBA-DS CVs is AoS, and it does have some cool weapons.

I don't know how you can stomach playing multiple CV at once though. I love them at first, they are really cool but the formula gets old fast.

Classic CV is where it's at

Well I'm coming off the back of Ecclesia and still in the mood for some Castlevania fun.

I'll be honest, I haven't given the classic CV games the attention they deserve. I burn through them til I die, but have yet to complete one.

i keep playin' Battlefield 3 multiplayer on Xbox

EOD Bot is funny but useless as fuck, glad I got 1 kill with it pretty fast.

'

Really? Nobody here said they played it on Xbox? I'll probably pick it up when I get paid next week. Having fun with COD, but I'd like to blow some shit up too. Feel like I'm kinda slowly getting back into gaming right now.

Finished episode 3. Pretty Awesome ending. It's crazy how much things have changed, at least with my playthrough. I saw I was in the 20% regarding a major decision.

what decisions did you make

Episode 3 spoilers

Spoiler
From what I can remember, I let the girl get eaten by the zombies, I let Lilly stay with us until she took off with the RV and I helped the chick on the train before the dude with the broken leg cus im a jerk lol

Dual TWD Episode 3 and Breaking Bad Season 5 spoilers DON'T READ DIS if you havent watched BB.

Spoiler
Man when Lily shot Carly in the head, it reminded me so much of Walt killing Mike. That mix of frustration, anger and ego taking over. It and was just as if not more shocking. The drama in this series is excellent.

it was too random for my liking. it just seems ridiculous how a character can just snap like that given the reason.

No reason? you cereal?

Spoiler
she was accusing Ben of having stolen the supplies. If anything she should have shot him.

what really made it worse was the fact that i was always siding with her for the rest of the game, so its completely illogical that she'd do what she did even after lee fervently tried to get her to calm down.

Edited by Twinblade

it was too random for my liking. it just seems ridiculous how a character can just snap like that given the reason.

No reason? you cereal?

Spoiler
she was accusing Ben of having stolen the supplies. If anything she should have shot him.

what really made it worse was the fact that i was always siding with her for the rest of the game, so its completely illogical that she'd do what she did even after lee fervently tried to get her to calm down.

She was under immense stress from seeing her father murdered by another member of the group, having to ration supplies, constantly arguing with Kenny, trying to lead the group, bandit attacks and people stealing from the supplies

I'd imagine that would push a couple ppl to the edge.