The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Started Borderlands again last night and it's still pretty mediocre. Going to actually try and finish it though.

that's too bad.

Chris' campaign is so bad... lol. The terrible cover mechanics do not blend well with the gameplay they're trying to go for in this campaign. Which is a shame too because the enemies you fight are interesting. The enemies use your past experiences with the last two RE games against you. I've gotten use to going for arms/legs to slow down an enemy and of course the good ol' headshot to deep stun them but with these guys that could spell bad news as you'll end up making them transform into an even stronger foe.

shoulda joined me for some RE5 Mercs. :smug:
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Started Borderlands again last night and it's still pretty mediocre. Going to actually try and finish it though.

that's too bad.

Chris' campaign is so bad... lol. The terrible cover mechanics do not blend well with the gameplay they're trying to go for in this campaign. Which is a shame too because the enemies you fight are interesting. The enemies use your past experiences with the last two RE games against you. I've gotten use to going for arms/legs to slow down an enemy and of course the good ol' headshot to deep stun them but with these guys that could spell bad news as you'll end up making them transform into an even stronger foe.

Honestly I would've if I had a gold membership. :]

that's too bad.

you got it on PS3?

that's too bad.

you got it on PS3?

Nope.

Playing Binary Domain. Not yet seeing the hate on this game apart from the shooting being weak. It's no Vanquish that's for sure.

I thought it was pretty awesome. You don't like the shooting though? I find ripping those robots to pieces pretty satisfying. Agreed it's no Vanquish, but what TPS is. Can't beat Mikami. :smugd: Edited by Vaas

Bought BLOPS2 for ps3.

So.

Yeah ;(

hey man, at least you got nitric, Killer Mike, SK, Orion, REDE to play with. XBL is becoming a ghosttown with SW.com on the other hand :scared: Edited by Vaas

Playing Binary Domain. Not yet seeing the hate on this game apart from the shooting being weak. It's no Vanquish that's for sure.

I thought it was pretty awesome. You don't like the shooting though? I find ripping those robots to pieces pretty satisfying. Agreed it's no Vanquish, but what TPS is. Can't beat Mikami. :smugd:

Shooting's fun, it's just not as tight as other shooters. Japanese TPS devs go out of their way to make dumb reticules, it has to be said :ben:

I thought it was pretty awesome. You don't like the shooting though? I find ripping those robots to pieces pretty satisfying. Agreed it's no Vanquish, but what TPS is. Can't beat Mikami. :smugd:

Shooting's fun, it's just not as tight as other shooters. Japanese TPS devs go out of their way to make dumb reticules, it has to be said :ben:

buh buh they look cool :ben:

buh buh they look cool :ben:

The handgun one is like some insignia :ben:

Also

Posted Image

Posted Image

your weapons have a lot of deviation at first. make sure you focus on the accuracy and range stats when upgrading them. I was effortlessly dishing out headshots left and right by the end of game.

Edited by Twinblade