The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I did, had a great time with it. DS3 feels like it takes control away from you far more often then I remember DS2 doing. I love "cinematic" games, I hate when they take control from you it's something ND nailed with UC2.

ND never gave you much control to begin with. It's the prettiest boring game I've ever sort of played.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I did, had a great time with it. DS3 feels like it takes control away from you far more often then I remember DS2 doing. I love "cinematic" games, I hate when they take control from you it's something ND nailed with UC2.

ND never gave you much control to begin with. It's the prettiest boring game I've ever sort of played.

Not in this thread too. Posted Image

I kind of want to play Dead Space 3. I bitch and moan about the first two games. But it's the only series that gives me that consistent classic science-fiction atmosphere. It's similar to the reason why I play Mass Effect games.

I kind of want to play Dead Space 3. I bitch and moan about the first two games. But it's the only series that gives me that consistent classic science-fiction atmosphere. It's similar to the reason why I play Mass Effect games.

the new one feels alot like it

I finally got to spend more time with ruins/tomb chapter of professor Layton 3ds. It's pretty amazing! It's such a huge departure from the game's traditional formula, yet it works. It makes me want a 3ds Zelda :dreamy:

Playing Chivalry some more. Man at Arms are fucking trolls in Free For All matches :D Spent three matches lurking for a big showdown of four or more fighters, throw the firebomb in to soften them up, and then get a consecutive killstreak while they're toasting. Beautiful shit :kaz:

After finishing Dark Souls and my replay of Demon Souls. I decided to give some serious time towards Dragon's Dogma (PS3 version). Absolutely loving it so far. Few thoughts. - Combat is fucking incredible.. like this is easily the best melee combat in a RPG next to Dark/Demon souls, Kingdom hearts BBS and M&B Warband etc while playing very different from all those games. It's like a watered-down DMC system with all the good stuff from role-playing titles like character customization, party members etc added in to make up for it. My biggest problem I have with the combat at this point is the lack of lock-on, feels like they could have just tied it to the right analog button or something. - Pawn/Vocation system is very interesting and unique. However, it's a bit of a missed opportunity that they didn't use a online pawn coop system similar to souls with the whole phantom/human form thing. - Difficulty seems to have a good challenge playing with the hard mode DLC enabled. I'm dying in one hit, and despite the lack of punishment for dying, some of the more tougher enemies I'm facing seem to require more skill and strategy with my pawns on my end, which feels good. Despite how much I'm enjoying the game, it's definitely a bit of a diamond-in-the-rough, feels like it lacks a lot of polish in areas, frame-rate is also pretty awful at times. Definitely needs either a next-gen sequel or a PC port.. preferably both at the very least. Thankfully the flaws and jank don't deter from my enjoyment of the game thus far. If it keeps up this level of quality it will easily be my GOTY of last year.

Edited by Lafiel

Enslaved has gotten really annoying, so I ditched it.

Replaying the greatest SP action game of the gen aka Max Payne 3 :glad:

It's good to see someone else here enjoyed mp3 :glad:

that soundtrack :bow:

Would have been had it not bloated itself with loading times. Such a shame since the score attack mode could have been an awesome pick up and play feature.

The first run through the game was incredible though.

I'm actually enjoying the game a lot more on my 2nd run. I don't know if it's because I'm playing it on this new and better TV, or because I've gotten a better hang on the gunplay since I struggle a lot when I started playing it. I've also gotten over the cutscenes/load times, I can live with being able to partially skip most of them. My goty is between this and Dishonored, but I'd also like to give that game a second playthrough sometime soon (hopefully). and the soundtrack :bow:

It's good to see someone else here enjoyed mp3 :glad:

that soundtrack :bow:

Hell yeah!! I feel like replaying it!