The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I think there's a limit on how many trials you can redeem. I vaguely remember running up against that at some point.

Sometimes I hate MS. I just did the 2 months of Gold for $2 offer just so I could dl the MGS Rising demo right now. :rage:

hopefully you forget to cancel. :)

First thing I did is turn off auto renew. :salute:

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Remember when you had to call to cancel and then they'd grill you on why you wanna cancel until you told them them to fuck off and cancel it now or you'd file complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and your bank? Maybe that was just my experience.

Benn playing Enslaved, got to Chapter 6. Decent game, the framerate can get pretty awful at times, and I recall having to restart my game because Monkey was getting stuck. Game's still fun though, and I like the simple platforming...because I fucking hate platformers. Gonna try out Mark of the Ninja soon...

Benn playing Enslaved, got to Chapter 6. Decent game, the framerate can get pretty awful at times, and I recall having to restart my game because Monkey was getting stuck. Game's still fun though, and I like the simple platforming...because I fucking hate platformers.

Gonna try out Mark of the Ninja soon...

Enslaved :bow:

Game is great

I don't like the MGS Rising demo at all. Raiden isn't as fast and nimble as I'd like, there's too much focus on parrying, and too many basic moves require double-tapping to activate. Like to do stinger or use your launcher you need to double tap on the stick. To slam down when you're in the air, you need to press Y twice and do a two move combo with the slam being the second move in the combo. I don't see a way to go straight to the slam. To dodge you need to press A and X together, which I think is awkward for dodging. I like the slo-mo cutting though. That works better than I expected. It's also drab looking. DmC is a lot better looking, but this runs at 60fps so that's a big plus. There's also a lot of screen tearing but it's only the demo. Otherwise Raiden's voice actor is campy bad, and there's all the usual awkward alliteration that I expect from a Kojima script. To me this is B-team Platinum.

Just played the Dead Space 3 demo. I laughed at the Uncharted 2 opening sequence and how the snow gives them endless chances to do jump scares. I expected it to look better, and I love the snow as a horror setting, but this didn't feel as isolated and moody to me as it should. Otherwise it was just a yeah more Dead Space. I'll still GameFly it at some point.

I liked the Walking Dead a lot and I've warmed up to DmC. Those were the last two new releases I've played. It's just that it often takes me awhile to warm up to a game. If I were writing real reviews, I wouldn't post these stream of conscious impressions.

I'd rather hear the criticisms of a game from Saucer anyway. Often picks out the details all you guys overlook. Rising looking bad is no surprise. The moment it was announced Platinum would be taking over, I said people should say goodbye to a decent looking game.