The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

I finally started playing DmC and it doesn’t leave a good first impression. Dante’s just too slow. And I really hate that stinger requires you to double-tap on the stick to use it. I also don’t think there’s any good way to map the moveset to the controller. No matter what it feels a little clumsy. There’s also way too many little cutscenes so far for a hard-boiled action game. And the plot setup is They Live with Fox News and Murdoch as the evil organization behind everything. Coming from a Limey dev team my first reaction was fuck off. We don’t force you and Blair to go to war so get over it already, and while you’re at it, finally stop whining about the fucking Germans and the collapse of your global extortion empire. I know but that’s what immediately popped into my head. :spin: Otherwise it seems okay. You get to fight some puppets from 90s Tool videos, there's some Burton in there, and the Unreal Engine is perfect for those lurid/garish Dali colors the game uses cuz that's pretty much the engine's native color palette. I shouldn't have bought this. ;(

And the plot setup is They Live with Fox News and Murdoch as the evil organization behind everything. Coming from a Limey dev team my first reaction was fuck off. We don’t force you and Blair to go to war so get over it already, and while you’re at it, finally stop whining about the fucking Germans and the collapse of your global extortion empire. I know but that’s what immediately popped into my head. :spin:

This guy mad.

And the plot setup is They Live with Fox News and Murdoch as the evil organization behind everything. Coming from a Limey dev team my first reaction was fuck off. We don’t force you and Blair to go to war so get over it already, and while you’re at it, finally stop whining about the fucking Germans and the collapse of your global extortion empire. I know but that’s what immediately popped into my head. :spin:

This guy mad.

Too much Daily Mail comments section.

This guy mad.

Too much Daily Mail comments section.

Bad for your health, that whole site.