The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i liked ds2 much more than ds1.

really? I felt ds2 had no exploration and traversing whatsoever, at least it felt less than ds1. The only thing I liked better about 2 was the combat.

1 was so drab looking. i got bored. 2 at least had a lot more interesting environments.

really? I felt ds2 had no exploration and traversing whatsoever, at least it felt less than ds1. The only thing I liked better about 2 was the combat.

1 was so drab looking. i got bored. 2 at least had a lot more interesting environments.

True. DS1 you were stuck on some apocolyptic earth. At least in DS2 you got to look at the bone king's ship with those cool ass dragons.

True. DS1 you were stuck on some apocolyptic earth. At least in DS2 you got to look at the bone king's ship with those cool ass dragons.

lol i was talking about dead space.

Posted Image

Posted Image

lmao

I don't like the MGS Rising demo at all.

Raiden isn't as fast and nimble as I'd like, there's too much focus on parrying, and too many basic moves require double-tapping to activate. Like to do stinger or use your launcher you need to double tap on the stick. To slam down when you're in the air, you need to press Y twice and do a two move combo with the slam being the second move in the combo. I don't see a way to go straight to the slam. To dodge you need to press A and X together, which I think is awkward for dodging. I like the slo-mo cutting though. That works better than I expected.

It's also drab looking. DmC is a lot better looking, but this runs at 60fps so that's a big plus. There's also a lot of screen tearing but it's only the demo. Otherwise Raiden's voice actor is campy bad, and there's all the usual awkward alliteration that I expect from a Kojima script.

To me this is B-team Platinum.

I agree with you, except I still had fun with it. I wasn't expecting too much either way but I did expect it to be somewhat like NG control wise.. this is just so clunky.