The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

So I played DUST514 for a couple of hours yesterday - The initial weapons suck massively, it kinda made me want to put the game down and play something else. But that change once I got a hold of better rifles and smgs. - Spawn Points are not a problem, but they seen too far apart, maps are too big for the number of players. - RangeoF makes a difference, I am used to BF3 and other FPS where having an SMG means high recoil, fire rate but not very good in med to long range. in BF3 you can still kill people if you have a steady hand and are pacient enough, in Dust bullets dissapear beyond the range of fire. Multiple times I found myself wondering if it was a glitch because I would start shooting, nothing would hit, then I would walk 2-3 meters then I would make contact, fuck that. If you are going to be a FPS at least get the basics right. - Vehicles control like shit, its like a really floaty version of the Warhog. - The game doesnt run as smooth as Id like it to be considering the graphics its pushing. It has potential in it systems and the way it could work with the rest of the Eve universe, but I doubt most people will be willing to endure the first hour. Gonna marathon NNK this weekend :love:

Edited by hOld Th3 pIcKle

Benn playing Enslaved, got to Chapter 6. Decent game, the framerate can get pretty awful at times, and I recall having to restart my game because Monkey was getting stuck. Game's still fun though, and I like the simple platforming...because I fucking hate platformers.

Gonna try out Mark of the Ninja soon...

Enslaved :bow:

Game is great

when you get
Spoiler
the cloud

I went

Spoiler
kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:juggle:

Underrated game

Benn playing Enslaved, got to Chapter 6. Decent game, the framerate can get pretty awful at times, and I recall having to restart my game because Monkey was getting stuck. Game's still fun though, and I like the simple platforming...because I fucking hate platformers.

Gonna try out Mark of the Ninja soon...

Enslaved :bow:

Game is great

when you get
Spoiler
the cloud

I went

Spoiler
kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:juggle:

Underrated game

Yeah that shit had me like :adhd:

Those of you who haven't played Mark of the Ninja...hop on this shit ASAP, what a game! Probably my favorite of 2012. My god, just when I thought I beat it, it turns out there's a lot more to go :bow: Also, it doesn't compare to Shank, that was a mediocre game, this however is a fucking classic in the making. Made me completely ditch Ensalved for now :laff:

Edited by NiggasForSale

I did, had a great time with it. DS3 feels like it takes control away from you far more often then I remember DS2 doing. I love "cinematic" games, I hate when they take control from you it's something ND nailed with UC2.

I did, had a great time with it. DS3 feels like it takes control away from you far more often then I remember DS2 doing. I love "cinematic" games, I hate when they take control from you it's something ND nailed with UC2.

shiet. DS2 rarely took control away. Actually I think they only took control away in one cutscene around the drill area later in the game.

shiet. DS2 rarely took control away. Actually I think they only took control away in one cutscene around the drill area later in the game.

Yeah, I mean I understand moments when it's necessary but it seems to be happening more often. One of my big gripes with RE6, watch the lights on that train turn off! SPOOKY. its dumb shit.

Yeah, I mean I understand moments when it's necessary but it seems to be happening more often. One of my big gripes with RE6, watch the lights on that train turn off! SPOOKY. its dumb shit.

lol. Didn't Dead Space 2 already do that? Did they rip that off? Like having a ghost subway fly by. Edited by -CM-

Well I was specifically talking about after that subway train is stopped and the camera cuts to the brake lights or whatever turning off. Also, 3 games and still no 180 spin?