The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

You guys weren't kidding about Journey, what a game.

The snow level with the same co-op partner throughout might be one of my favourite levels in a game, ever.

Indeed, that and the followup moment where you "soar" are unforgettable. The game is a flawless masterpiece. :bow: Edited by -CM-
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

You guys weren't kidding about Journey, what a game.

The snow level with the same co-op partner throughout might be one of my favourite levels in a game, ever.

Indeed, that and the followup moment where you "soar" are unforgettable. The game is a flawless masterpiece. :bow:

:love:

The fire emblem demo is one of the most vanilla srpgs i've ever played

it was the very beginning of the game of course its going to be simplistic at first.

I just watched the GS video review and it doesn't really show anything different than what's already in the demo.

The fire emblem demo is one of the most vanilla srpgs i've ever played

it was the very beginning of the game of course its going to be simplistic at first.

I just watched the GS video review and it doesn't really show anything different than what's already in the demo.

the class/skill systems are deep as hell. just watch this video

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavS3PRx9_w

+ character customization, character specific sidequests & marriage (including having a kid and it being able to fight alongside you)

Edited by Twinblade

did you ever catch one of those green banana monsters for that one side quest mike? it's back in al-qaeda or whatever the town is called, the arab one. this shit is pissing me off hard :ben:

Edited by REDE

did you ever catch one of those green banana monsters for that one side quest mike? it's back in al-qaeda or whatever the town is called, the arab one. this shit is pissing me off hard :ben:

No. They kept running away from me and jumping into those banana plants and disappearing, so I said fuck it. Think I'm gonna spend the next couple hours of game time working on some side quests and leveling up.

But yeah, fuck those banana fuckers

Btw, I think it's stupid when you catch a familiar that their level is at 1. So a level 1 familiar was fucking me up? Word?

And it's crazy how some of the fights against regular enemies give me more hell than boss battles. My last 3 boss battles I didn't have to retry.

i've gotten pretty good at sneaking up on them, but goddamn the capture rate must be low as fuck. i've gone up like 3 trying to get one, lost count of how many i've fought :mad: is there a way to improve capture odds apart from that one thing you can buy with the cards? shit isn't even unlocked for me yet :meh:

I, uh, am playing Final Fantasy Seven still. I just leveled all my characters to 85 and mastered all my materia. Tried taking on Emerald Weapon and still got wooped. Man, I gotta figure out how to beat this guy. I gave him 4 Mega Limit Breaks and 2 Knights of the Round Table.

Been spending quite a bit of time with Rage, and I'm having a blast. Currently at Subway City, and still going strong. Love the graphics, and the glorious 60 FPS :glad:, it's a damn shame about the texture pop-ins though. Love the shooting though, VERY reminiscent of classic id games such as Doom and Quake despite all the fancy gadgetry, inventory managements, and crafting system. The driving is cool as fuck too... :smoke: Great game. I'll give it an 8.5 so far.

Been spending quite a bit of time with Rage, and I'm having a blast. Currently at Subway City, and still going strong. Love the graphics, and the glorious 60 FPS :glad:, it's a damn shame about the texture pop-ins though.

Love the shooting though, VERY reminiscent of classic id games such as Doom and Quake despite all the fancy gadgetry, inventory managements, and crafting system.

The driving is cool as fuck too... :smoke:

Great game. I'll give it an 8.5 so far.

:fblike:

Been spending quite a bit of time with Rage, and I'm having a blast. Currently at Subway City, and still going strong. Love the graphics, and the glorious 60 FPS :glad:, it's a damn shame about the texture pop-ins though.

Love the shooting though, VERY reminiscent of classic id games such as Doom and Quake despite all the fancy gadgetry, inventory managements, and crafting system.

The driving is cool as fuck too... :smoke:

Great game. I'll give it an 8.5 so far.

that game didnt click with me for some reason, the shooting is nice, the world looks aight, its a quality game, but for some reason it never clicked with me