The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

Replaying God of War 3. Game is still gorgeous. I still think the game was underrated by this forum. I love this shit though.

did you already finish Ni No Kuni?  is the ending good?

no spoilers dawg

Yeah, Legacy of Kain and Onimusha both seem like great series that just fell off for some reason, but hopefully they come back somehow.

Did anyone play Shadow Man, by the way? Been looking to pick that up, but there are a ton of versions to choose from.

Yeah, Legacy of Kain and Onimusha both seem like great series that just fell off for some reason, but hopefully they come back somehow. Did anyone play Shadow Man, by the way? Been looking to pick that up, but there are a ton of versions to choose from.

The dreamcast version of shadow man was solid for its time, but I'm sure it's pretty bad now.

Ninja blade owns. Very underated game....but thats when people hated the dev :reg: Played layton for like 30 mins.....idk if ima be into this game Fuck the last boss in ninja blase for real tho :mad:

i had to give up on the game. the PC version kept on crashing :shake:poc smh

Replaying God of War 3. Game is still gorgeous. I still think the game was underrated by this forum. I love this shit though.

did you already finish Ni No Kuni? is the ending good? no spoilers dawg Nah, just taking a break from it. I'm at a point where I think I beat a boss before I really had any business doing it, so the next section is hard as fuck. Gotta grind a little bit, so decided to take a break so it didn't wear on me

Yeah, Legacy of Kain and Onimusha both seem like great series that just fell off for some reason, but hopefully they come back somehow.

Did anyone play Shadow Man, by the way? Been looking to pick that up, but there are a ton of versions to choose from.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/square-enix-registers-domain-that-points-to-legacy-of-kain/

did you already finish Ni No Kuni? is the ending good?

no spoilers dawg Nah, just taking a break from it. I'm at a point where I think I beat a boss before I really had any business doing it, so the next section is hard as fuck. Gotta grind a little bit, so decided to take a break so it didn't wear on me

Ah fair enough.  Smarter than me, normally if I was in that situation I would just keep playing until I got my ass handed to me and then throw my controller and never play the game again lol

It's about that time :bow:  Finally

Posted Image

2v2 :reg:

Just beat Rage.

Seriously, that was by far the most anti-climatic and underwhelming ending to a videogame I've ever played. The last "mission" was a fucking joke :|

A damn shame really, it was a fun game overall and had SO MUCH potential :shake:

yeah, it had a shitty ending, but i still enjoyed it.