The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Been spending quite a bit of time with Rage, and I'm having a blast. Currently at Subway City, and still going strong. Love the graphics, and the glorious 60 FPS :glad:, it's a damn shame about the texture pop-ins though.

Love the shooting though, VERY reminiscent of classic id games such as Doom and Quake despite all the fancy gadgetry, inventory managements, and crafting system.

The driving is cool as fuck too... :smoke:

Great game. I'll give it an 8.5 so far.

that game didnt click with me for some reason, the shooting is nice, the world looks aight, its a quality game, but for some reason it never clicked with me

It's boring. Nothing stands out. Just a generic mess

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

blockbuster has buy 1 get 1 free at their store. yes they are still open i bought shadows of the dammned for $10 and got alice madness returns free i might go back tommorow and get more games they also got motorstorm apocolypse, RAGE, gears 3, spec ops the line and a few more. what should i get?

I, uh, am playing Final Fantasy Seven still. I just leveled all my characters to 85 and mastered all my materia. Tried taking on Emerald Weapon and still got wooped. Man, I gotta figure out how to beat this guy. I gave him 4 Mega Limit Breaks and 2 Knights of the Round Table.

Final Attack>Revive and Mime Materia.

Been spending quite a bit of time with Rage, and I'm having a blast. Currently at Subway City, and still going strong. Love the graphics, and the glorious 60 FPS :glad:, it's a damn shame about the texture pop-ins though. Love the shooting though, VERY reminiscent of classic id games such as Doom and Quake despite all the fancy gadgetry, inventory managements, and crafting system. The driving is cool as fuck too... :smoke: Great game. I'll give it an 8.5 so far.

that game didnt click with me for some reason, the shooting is nice, the world looks aight, its a quality game, but for some reason it never clicked with me

It's boring. Nothing stands out. Just a generic mess

Funny how that's exactly how I'd describe Enslaved. A game you certainly endorsed :reg:.

Been spending quite a bit of time with Rage, and I'm having a blast. Currently at Subway City, and still going strong. Love the graphics, and the glorious 60 FPS :glad:, it's a damn shame about the texture pop-ins though. Love the shooting though, VERY reminiscent of classic id games such as Doom and Quake despite all the fancy gadgetry, inventory managements, and crafting system. The driving is cool as fuck too... :smoke: Great game. I'll give it an 8.5 so far.

that game didnt click with me for some reason, the shooting is nice, the world looks aight, its a quality game, but for some reason it never clicked with me It's boring. Nothing stands out. Just a generic mess Funny how that's exactly how I'd describe Enslaved. A game you certainly endorsed :reg:. A game that many people here liked. Only people who enjoyed Rage are you and GD. Game is ass

that game didnt click with me for some reason, the shooting is nice, the world looks aight, its a quality game, but for some reason it never clicked with me  It's boring. Nothing stands out. Just a generic mess Funny how that's exactly how I'd describe Enslaved. A game you certainly endorsed :reg:. A game that many people here liked. Only people who enjoyed Rage are you and GD. Game is ass

Actually there were quite a few people who liked Rage, myself included. Game had very satisfying gunplay.

I've been playing little bit of Infinity Blade II and dear God, this game sucks so much. Not in core gameplay, but to have to return to the start of the whole level after losing to a boss? But ok...after multiple tries I beat him...and then the game once again throws me to the start of the level? wtf? I don't think I will get back to this game anytimes soon.

The more I play Ni No Kuni the more I hate the AI.  Why does Esther piss away her AI using powerful ass spells that suck up mp on monsters much weaker than us instead of just using the physical attacking familier that I gave her?  Even if I select the "Don't use abilities" tactic or whatever it is, she won't fucking use it.  Actually, why does she just flat out refuse to use any familier other than that stupid penguin that I desperately want to rename but don't know how?  Why does that faggo theif dude begin every battle by switching to his familier with the lowest attack and then proceed to do nothing but physical attacks for 1 damage for the entire fight (that is unless he gets his goofy ass killed)?

Edited by REDE

The more I play Ni No Kuni the more I hate the AI. Why does Esther piss away her AI using powerful ass spells that suck up mp on monsters much weaker than us instead of just using the physical attacking familier that I gave her? Even if I select the "Don't use abilities" tactic or whatever it is, she won't fucking use it. Actually, why does she just flat out refuse to use any familier other than that stupid penguin that I desperately want to rename but don't know how? Why does that faggo theif dude begin every battle by switching to his familier with the lowest attack and then proceed to do nothing but physical attacks for 1 damage for the entire fight (that is unless he gets his goofy ass killed)?

Lmao. Same. I'm giving the game a break for a little while. The AI is kind of really retarded, but I still pretty much love the game. Just...spending some time away from it

The more I play Ni No Kuni the more I hate the AI. Why does Esther piss away her AI using powerful ass spells that suck up mp on monsters much weaker than us instead of just using the physical attacking familier that I gave her? Even if I select the "Don't use abilities" tactic or whatever it is, she won't fucking use it. Actually, why does she just flat out refuse to use any familier other than that stupid penguin that I desperately want to rename but don't know how? Why does that faggo theif dude begin every battle by switching to his familier with the lowest attack and then proceed to do nothing but physical attacks for 1 damage for the entire fight (that is unless he gets his goofy ass killed)?

Lmao. Same. I'm giving the game a break for a little while. The AI is kind of really retarded, but I still pretty much love the game. Just...spending some time away from it

I, no shit, just got interrupted in an attack by Drippy telling me to use the attack he had just interrupted me using.  Still cost MP and shit.  WTF

But yeah the game's still likeable :happysad: but damn it could have been way better

Lmao. Same. I'm giving the game a break for a little while. The AI is kind of really retarded, but I still pretty much love the game. Just...spending some time away from itI, no shit, just got interrupted in an attack by Drippy telling me to use the attack he had just interrupted me using. Still cost MP and shit. WTF But yeah the game's still likeable :happysad: but damn it could have been way better This has happened to me multiple times. Like, bro, not my first fucking RPG. But yeah, Esther's AI literally makes me want to cut my wrists. Just using up all her goddamn MP against retarded muhfuckas

i just wanted to say that....i am really enjoying shadows of the dammed. i saw it on sale for 10 bucks and got it. i really like this game

i cant call this the re4 of the gen but its a fun game even with the constant dick jokes and trademark Japanese weirdness. 

mikami has done a ton of games ive always wanted to play like pn 03 also. i will buy whatever game he is planning next with his new company