The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Been playing Hitman: Absolution.

Game started really slow and kinda meh at best. But after the first 3-4 levels or so, holy shit does it get better. About halfway through the game right now and I'm having a blast, makes no fuckin sense how this could get an 7.5 :|

good to hear. I stopped after the train station mission which was pretty cool. Don't remember why I stopped though.

Dude I kinda also took a little "break" off the game after the whole police chase segment. I was not very impressed,  I was disappointed with the new linearized approach the series decided to take. 7.5 at best.

Got back to it a couple of days later since I had nothing to play. Although the missions later aren't as open ended as it's predecessors, the game however cranks up it's intensity. The missions are still great, you have a huge variety of ways for taking down your target, varied atmospheres, some fucking cool-ass missions, and the game's story gets much more interesting that it grows on you and you begin to appreciate the new direction this game decided to take. Up to this point, I now feel like I'm playing a movie, and it's pretty bad-ass.

Looking back at those early missions, it now looks like as if the game is still warming you up for what's to come. Like a glorified tutorial, particularly good for those that are new to the series.

If you still got the game, give it another chance.

finished tomb raider yesterday awesome shit. GOTY unless next gen blows away when it starts in the fall.

also beat mass effect 2, getting the perfect ending was a pain in the ovaries even tho i pulled it off perfectly on 360 with 1 try

finished tomb raider yesterday awesome shit. GOTY unless next gen blows away when it starts in the fall. also beat mass effect 2, getting the perfect ending was a pain in the ovaries even tho i pulled it off perfectly on 360 with 1 try

Godly post

finished tomb raider yesterday awesome shit. GOTY unless next gen blows away when it starts in the fall. also beat mass effect 2, getting the perfect ending was a pain in the ovaries even tho i pulled it off perfectly on 360 with 1 try

Godly post

its this gen's RE4. games will borrow from it and expand on the survival idea. 

wonder if naughty dog would try a game like that for ps4, not using the uc characters but something new. 

Edited by Guest
Guest Golem

Lol as if Tomb Raider is doing anything for survival mechanics. Hammering X in Tomb Raider VS Actually treating wounds in Snake Eater I know which one I'd choose.

Godly post

its this gen's RE4. games will borrow from it and expand on the survival idea

wonder if naughty dog would try a game like that for ps4, not using the uc characters but something new. 

i don't think that aspect was all that great. i just loved how the areas felt a lot larger, with far better level design. i also loved how you could upgrade your character's skills and weapons. the cover system is the best i've seen in this genre. unlike uncharted, you could actually explore the areas and uncover secret locations. like i previously have said, it's definitely an evolution of the uncharted formula.  

Picked up persona 4 golden since it was $29.99 on Psn. I will start it once I finish tomb raider this weekend. I hope I like it :)

Just be aware it's a massive time sink lolThat's fine. I plan on chipping away at it for months, kind of like I'm doing with real racing 3 ( already put in like 20 hours). I just wanted something different. I never gave jrpgs a real chance, and I've heard this game owns hard.

Picked up persona 4 golden since it was $29.99 on Psn. I will start it once I finish tomb raider this weekend. I hope I like it :)

i don't think its your type of game tbh.It may not be...but I'm willing to give it a shot. I know it's not something I can breeze through...which is fine for a mobile game, since I can play it here and there...whenever I have several hours to kill when I'm at work.