The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I keep getting my ass kicked in Persona 3 at the second boss (level 10), those three pink hands. Time to grind I guess.

designate one person to heal your group. Also, make sure you have the best possible weapons/armor/etc. it shouldn't be a problem.

in FES you can't control your other party members.  you should set yukari's strategy or whatever to a "healer" or "support" type one though san dax if you haven't

Oh you can do that? How does that work exactly?

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Dark Souls, Tomb Raider sprinkled with skyrim. I need to beat it still plus i started a mage to see how much shit i could fuck up as that class.

Yea I'm going to run a pure mage on my next play through.  Right now I'm building a Tank Pyromancer.

Fuck I need to do that too  ;(, he's all I got left.

Not now though, the time will come soon enough  :smugd:

Turns out I'm not ready for Gwyn just yet.  I thought that once I put the Lordvessel in the altar I go to final boss....nope just more bosses! sick.

Edited by BOSS DS-1

I keep getting my ass kicked in Persona 3 at the second boss (level 10), those three pink hands. Time to grind I guess.

designate one person to heal your group. Also, make sure you have the best possible weapons/armor/etc. it shouldn't be a problem.

in FES you can't control your other party members.  you should set yukari's strategy or whatever to a "healer" or "support" type one though san dax if you haven't

i think you can do it while in a battle, one of the options on your wheel should be tactics or strategy or something.  you might be able to do it outside of a battle too, just press square when you're in a dungeon to see

Just bought Asuras wrath with all DCLs on the capcom deals, i read the story its pretty cool and looking on the shit that i bought on steam sales, i think i'll start to play New Vegas.

Edited by Indian Technician

i think you can do it while in a battle, one of the options on your wheel should be tactics or strategy or something.  you might be able to do it outside of a battle too, just press square when you're in a dungeon to see

Cool tnx! I'll check it out

Been having tons of fun with Marvel Heroes. It's basically Diablo 3 with Marvel characters. Every instance has a resplendant chest, and i've been soloing everything. Even instances that people horde like 5 players for, I do by myself and people are mystified. Dunno what i'm doing right, but all this loot  :sword: .

Still pissed that I have to wait for playable characters to drop or buy them :meh:

Lmao one of the characters called the female party member a slut and he'll throw her into a whorehouse because it turns him on, combined with the old school english responses from her :ben:

Edited by -SK4-