The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

It's fine, they do a good enough job with the opening cinematic and it's clear even Ubisoft doesn't know what the hell they're doing narratively.

Also, I think BF breaks from the whole ancestor shit and goes with it being a product of abstergo

Edited by -CM²-
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Guest Golem

It's fine, they do a good enough job with the opening cinematic and it's clear even Ubisoft doesn't know what the hell they're doing narratively.

Also, I think BF breaks from the whole ancestor shit and goes with it being a product of abstergo

Main character's a Kenway though, right?

Yeah, Connors grandfather. I know the PSP versions are like games creates by Abstergo kinda like the MP and I think that's what they're pursuing because they ran themselves into a dead end with having to eventually reach present day AC.

Guest Golem

Yeah, Connors grandfather. I know the PSP versions are like games creates by Abstergo kinda like the MP and I think that's what they're pursuing because they ran themselves into a dead end with having to eventually reach present day AC.

That's a shame. ..I think. I guess I'll find out as I reach the newer games.

Anything but a game based on Desmond...

He becomes a bigger deal and the segments get longer, they also get rid of the glyph finding puzzles which seemed to be the best ones. Also, there's a first person platforming segment, enjoy that.

SMT IV is pretty obnoxious with wiping your party out if the enemy gets the initiative and the way monsters randomly spawn around you. I don't know if I want to play this much longer. 

Well I got a Vita. What are the best games for this thing? I got Gravity Rush of PS+ already, that's supposed to be decent right?

The combat gets tedious, but the story is quirky, Kat is a great character, and the world is fun to explore.

Get p4g!!!

Also sound shapes, guacamelee, mutant blobs attack, wipeout, Knytt underground, zero escape, and indie stuff like Thomas was alone or hotline Miami if you don't have them.

Btw, I really like uncharted GA. It was surprisingly the most open uncharted game (had less cinematics though). If it's still free, pick it up. The same with little big planet vita (I liked it more than the console versions).

Got P4G as well of course B)  Thanks for the other recommendations, didn't realise hotline miami was on vita that's pretty cool.

SMT IV is pretty obnoxious with wiping your party out if the enemy gets the initiative and the way monsters randomly spawn around you. I don't know if I want to play this much longer. 

How far are you?

How far are you?

I barely started. I just got to the demon fusion tutorial. lol

I'm always this way when I start a JRPG. It usually takes me 10 hours to get into one.   

How much better is Tokyo? I don't want to give up now since everyone says Tokyo is where the game takes off but these first few hours of smt4 is really underwhelming. I read the game has nods to smt 1,2 and 3 which is giving me the drive to continue. I noticed stephen is back :rub: thats cool. I hope theres more.

Right now I'd say 3>2>1>4

Did you just reach Tokyo? You might have to play it for a few more hours, it's mostly searching for terminals and looking for clues, while doing a bit of challenge quests but it hasn't gotten crazy or anything yet it's still way, way better then the beginning. Travelling around the map can get pretty annoying sometimes since enemies are blocking some paths and run at you too fast so you can't really escape, makes backtracking really annoying, but a lot of walkable areas are nicely detailed and look great overall. Demon fusing is kind of pointless since you can just recruit them, only special demons are worth it but the levels are too far apart. Also some dungeons have very weak enemies then when you reach the boss they're like 30-40 levels higher then you expect to get raped a lot fucking devilish shit right there :ben:

Edited by -SK4-

sounds like a grindfest. i think im gonna skip this game.

Nah, the key is to talk to demons and just keep talking until they run away or join you. It's kind of a gamble but you get a LOT of exp (around 5x to 10x more)and items by doing that as opposed to only battling them and finishing them off multiple times. I also just found out that lvl 70 boss I ran away from is pathetically weak and I killed him in one turn :ben:

You can unlock side quests from talking to demons mid battle and they have a whole different story to it too, which is pretty cool.

Found out in the world map you can skip most battles by waiting for a demon to disappear for a few seconds.

Edited by -SK4-

Just finished gears judgement. Sp was pretty decent tho I don't know why they broke it up like they did.

A lot of areas were just enemy waves where u sat at a standstill, placed your turrets and just blasted away. Too many of those areas.

There were a lot of enimies tho and the gunplay is still perfect.

Then they broke up each level into chapters . So every ten minutes or so, shit was stopped. U were awarded stars and whatever else.

If they didn't break it up as much , and the game had a flow instead of quick burst chapters it would have been better.

Story was cool and how they ran thru it was neat. Overall I'd give the sp 4bairds out of 5

Just ordered this:

827960-persona3_fes_ps2_uk.jpg

Can't wait to start playing :cosby:

shiiiiiii

im going to play it soon :cosby:

i tried it to see if it plays right etc and the first 2-3 tracks that play in the intro menu and in game blew my mind, awesome OST :bow: