The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Played about 15 minutes of deus ex the fall before it froze on me, I'll wait till another update before I get back into it

Already put in a couple of hours into that bitch. Shit is awesome :happysad:.

The website I downloaded it from recommended that you close all apps running in the background, and that you keep a few gigs of extra space.

What device are you using?

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Played about 15 minutes of deus ex the fall before it froze on me, I'll wait till another update before I get back into it

The website I downloaded it from recommended that you close all apps running in the background, and that you keep a few gigs of extra space.

What device are you using?iPad 4 :ben:

What device are you using? iPad 4 :ben:

There's a 4 :ben: ?

I thought 3 was the latest :ben:

Well, the game works great in my mini, no crashes so far :9:

Edited by Sick Cinema

I just bought and played the final Sleeping Dogs DLC: Year of the Snake.

Its the weakest out of the three main DLC missions. Very basic story, and just an excuse to do some pretty standard missions. THe only new type of mission is "this car has a bomb with a timer, and you need to drive it into the water so that it detonates with no harm"

So I'm officially done with Sleeping Dogs.  Main game and the first two DLC missions are still very good.

Gonna probably start playing through Tomb Raider now.

Purchased Final Fantasy VII on Steam. Game looks better than when playing it on the PS3. Have been in a Final Fantasy mood ever since seeing the recent FFXV trailer.

dark e :love: where u been???

And machinarium is godly!

Spent the last 10-15 just fucking around in NNK, think that was a bad call. DAT fatigue.

lol i never fuck around in games i want to finish,, i almost always get tired n quit :)

i want NNK so bad though :( fucking money and time are fleeting me

didn't really care for Walking Dead 400 Days. without proper character development this type of game is pretty pointless.

I liked the design of it, but I think it really should have been longer. At least two hours.

Man the demons are just a bunch of assholes, you recruit them mid battle by asking them to join you. But they want something from you first, like this one demon asked me that it wanted my last medicine, I gave it. Then it asked for half my money, I have it to him but still doesn't join me yet. Asks for a bite of my health, so I give it. Then asks me for my MP, so I gave it. Then he called me a retard and killed me :| ;(