The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Knytt underground - really cool indie platformer, beautiful game

Now to give bynary domain a second spin

what happened on the first try that made you stop?The gunplay and some of those early sections are so fucking generic, this time i am paying more attention to the story and tbh i kinda like it, once you get out of the sewers cool shit starts to happen

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Knytt underground - really cool indie platformer, beautiful game

Now to give bynary domain a second spin

what happened on the first try that made you stop? The gunplay and some of those early sections are so fucking generic, this time i am paying more attention to the story and tbh i kinda like it, once you get out of the sewers cool shit starts to happen

it only gets better :bow: the last 2 chapters are awesome.

I'll have to do that later and try and remind myself to float you Lone Survivor like I said I would months ago lol.

You should check out Iconoclasts, it's just a demo but I can't help but recommend it. :happysad:

I hope Konjak finishes it. ;(

icono01.gif

http://www.konjak.org/?folder=4&file=30

And SK, you should check out his Noitu and Noitu Love 2 games, theyre very Gunstar-esque.

Damn this game has a lot of potential.

Tried out Noitu for a couple of minutes, really digging it now I just gotta find some time to put in more hours into it lol

Binary Domain - A few more hours in, I dig it :smug: not in a this is the best third person shooter ever, but in a "this game has a lot of potential" way. Suffers from a terrible start but once you move to the 3rd hour or so, things start to pick up :bow: The dialog system is kinda lame tbh, and the dialog itself is cringe worthy. the rpg elements are a nice addition. So far I've been sticking with Bo and Faye, fuck the british douchebags. 

XCOM - damn I download this last friday  :cosby:

Hits the same keys as Civ 5, not sure what is it about firzaxis Games, they just make me want to play another minuted, another half hour and then 5 hrs later you realize its 3AM in the morning and you need to go to sleep. This one right here will be my 4th of july weekend game, I can see myself playing this A LOT. :bow: 

Labyrinth Legends - this is the indie dungeon crawler that came out on PSN last year, free for PSN+ subs this month. I like it so far, it has great ideas too bad the graphics themselves are kinda generic, they look like fucking Zynga games, however the game itself is a nice mix of Puzzle and RPG, levels are short enough to replay but they aint easy. I would like to see a sequel with better prod values. 

Started Ni No Kuni yesterday, put like 10 hours into it. :ben:

Really digging it, the grinding must be later in the game because I have yet to come across a situation where id need to grind.

Really digging it, the grinding must be later in the game because I have yet to come across a situation where id need to grind.

tbh If you do most of the sidequest which are pretty easy, you wont find any trouble. If you there are a couple of spots to gain some levels quickly, get yourself a pirate cat as soon as you can :ben: 

Guest Golem

Binary Domain - A few more hours in, I dig it :smug: not in a this is the best third person shooter ever, but in a "this game has a lot of potential" way. Suffers from a terrible start but once you move to the 3rd hour or so, things start to pick up :bow: The dialog system is kinda lame tbh, and the dialog itself is cringe worthy. the rpg elements are a nice addition. So far I've been sticking with Bo and Faye, fuck the british douchebags. 

Not to spoil anything, but take my advice: swap in-out your team mates more :ben:

There are a lot of random difficulty spikes, I think you're nearing one.

Ah makes sense. I mean I've had some close calls here and there but mostly due to me wanting to try my new familiars way too early. :ben:

Do they all start at Lv1?

Yeah, it does have some random difficulty spikes. Downloaded a bunch of PS+ shit. Gonna finally get to play through Deus Ex now. Played bout half of it back when it first released. Think I actually rented it from a blockbuster lol. About to play this Knytt game though

I believe so, I know when your evolve them they start right back at level 1 which is retarded since it takes even longer to level them up and hence why you have to go back to older areas sometimes to level up. But usually they can sit in your party while your main familiars do the work. I posted a picture of a place where you can gain extremely easy levels when you get the ship, it's an island north west of the continent where you started the game, easy cash and easy money you'll be so over levelled lol.

I believe so, I know when your evolve them they start right back at level 1 which is retarded since it takes even longer to level them up and hence why you have to go back to older areas sometimes to level up. But usually they can sit in your party while your main familiars do the work. I posted a picture of a place where you can gain extremely easy levels when you get the ship, it's an island north west of the continent where you started the game, easy cash and easy money you'll be so over levelled lol.

The smart thing to do is to evolve one at a time, dont evolve them all at once, also keep in mind some of the tricks are only learned in the first and second evolutions, so you may have to wait for a lvl 38 to in phase 2 to learn a new trick before you can evolve them.