The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Tomb Raider. I used to have high hopes for it but it's just as shallow as Uncharted, albeit with a bit more freedom.

The endless falling off cliffs and broken ledges that happens in quick succession is ridiculously stupid.

how far in are you? the first few hours are pretty weak. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

To be fair his complaints don't disappear as you get deeper into the game, they're just replaced with really awful sliding sections. :ben:

When are you going to get around to HM? I want to see your impressions. :happysad:

Tomb Raider. I used to have high hopes for it but it's just as shallow as Uncharted, albeit with a bit more freedom.

The endless falling off cliffs and broken ledges that happens in quick succession is ridiculously stupid.

how far in are you? the first few hours are pretty weak. 

Shanty Town.

It's not all bad there are some good elements like the rope upgrades on the bow and the level design. Automatic stealth/combat mode which works perfectly and doesn't make it clunky with the need to press a button to get in or out of cover.

Looking around for stuff just isn't very interesting, even the secret tombs are a cakewalk and tiny.

Edited by bhytre

the secret tombs could have been a great way for the devs to put in some great puzzles, for those who like the old tr games. wasted opportunity.  :shake:

still, i enjoyed the game. 

I'll have to do that later and try and remind myself to float you Lone Survivor like I said I would months ago lol.

You should check out Iconoclasts, it's just a demo but I can't help but recommend it. :happysad:

I hope Konjak finishes it. ;(

icono01.gif

http://www.konjak.org/?folder=4&file=30

And SK, you should check out his Noitu and Noitu Love 2 games, theyre very Gunstar-esque.

Edited by -CM²-

I'll have to do that later and try and remind myself to float you Lone Survivor like I said I would months ago lol.

You should check out Iconoclasts, it's just a demo but I can't help but recommend it. :happysad:

icono01.gif

I tried this on your recc, all I gotta say is :bow: .

icono01.gif

And SK, you should check out his Noitu and Noitu Love 2 games, theyre very Gunstar-esque.

Ha, this was pretty cool even if some of the mechanics felt a little unfinished. 

Anyways, just beat AC3. As a fan of this series I must say this game is really bad. The ridiculously drawn out beginning is terrible. There was absolutely no reason for this to drag on this long, the game doesn't officially start until you hit Sequence 6- which is the halfway point of the game. To make matters worse the last two Sequences feel rushed and the climax felt so unrewarding it actually diminishes the story of the entire series. There's just so much that bothers me about this game but I don't feel like writing a complete review. I'll just simply say this game is a huge disappointment, I'd give it a 6.5/10, maybe a generous 7/10 but no more than that.

Yeah, he was on an episode of 'Sup Holmes sometime in 2012 and talked about it. Pretty solid show if youre into indie develop(er/ment). Quality is rough and the host is a bit eccentric but yeah.