The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Get on BF3 on ps3 breh. I'm pretty decent. It's fun doe. If you wanna play sometime I'm @ mikey2toes513

We get BF3 on PS+ next month. Might join ya :bena:

Fucking euro PSN+. Pretty sure US won't be getting that. :rage:

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Get on BF3 on ps3 breh. I'm pretty decent. It's fun doe. If you wanna play sometime I'm @ mikey2toes513

You'll probably get it at some point. Who knows, you could get it before us. 

You'll probably get it at some point. Who knows, you could get it before us. 

I could care less about "at some point". I'd just love to get some free BF in before the next gen full experience drops. B)

I can't stop playing Persona 4, I already burned through another 6 hours last night :bow:

I can't stop playing Persona 4, I already burned through another 6 hours last night :bow:

most addictive game ever!!! :bow: are you playing the golden version?

Hotline Miami (Vita) and The Last of Us still.

Really digging the Hotline on a Vita. Controls are well thought out and DAT screen. Not much else needs to be said, game is awesome.

Really digging the Hotline on a Vita. Controls are well thought out and DAT screen. Not much else needs to be said, game is awesome.

i picked up hotline miami (and last escape - free on ps+). i look forward to trying this game out :glad:

still playing tlou. i hope to get in some quality time over the weekend. 

Nah I'm playing the PS2 version, they're essentially the same game and I don't want to buy a Vita again ;(

Edited by -SK4-

Nah I'm playing the PS2 version, they're essentially the same game and I don't want to buy a Vita again ;(

they add a new character, some new scenes, new dungeon (very awesome btw), and a far better ending. damn shame. still, p4 is godly on its own. 

Edited by -GD-

i picked up hotline miami (and last escape - free on ps+). i look forward to trying this game out :glad:

still playing tlou. i hope to get in some quality time over the weekend. Its the perfect portable game. Levels take like 2 minutes, SuperMeatBoy-esque in length.

still playing tlou. i hope to get in some quality time over the weekend. Its the perfect portable game. Levels take like 2 minutes, SuperMeatBoy-esque in length.

yeah, that's why i got that version. i read it's the perfect mobile game. 

they add a new character, some new scenes, new dungeon (very awesome btw), and a far better ending. damn shame. still, p4 is godly on its own. Damn, I thought it was just upgraded graphics and a new character lol. Still, having a blast with it :bow: I'll youtube the true ending :face:

most addictive game ever!!! :bow: are you playing the golden version? Nah I'm playing the PS2 version, they're essentially the same game and I don't want to buy a Vita again ;( they add a new character, some new scenes, new dungeon (very awesome btw), and a far better ending. damn shame. still, p4 is godly on its own. Damn, I thought it was just upgraded graphics and a new character lol. Still, having a blast with it :bow: I'll youtube the true ending :face:

ahhh man. you have to also youtube marie's scenes ( when maxing her social link) and her dungeon. she was a great addition! she added a nice touch to the overall story arc imo. also, one part of the new "good" ending won't make sense unless you know her character. 

Ah damn, i wish I hadn't invested so much time into it already ;( my buddy has a vita I could have borrowed it from him :rage:

when i did the new game+, i had like 11 or 12 maxed social links :smoke: 

they change the battle system or something to do with how you get thruogh dungeons or something a bit in P4G too right?

i never played the original, but some of the dungeons have minor puzzle elements. 

Tomb Raider. I used to have high hopes for it but it's just as shallow as Uncharted, albeit with a bit more freedom.

The endless falling off cliffs and broken ledges that happens in quick succession is ridiculously stupid.