The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Haven't really done much in Earthbound yet. Kinda just exploring the town. Actually kinda don't know where to go :ben:

I missed JRPGs with this kind of life to them. I think I'll enjoy this.

Where are you?  Talking to everyone more or less gets you where you need to go, someone will always push you in the right direction.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Haven't really done much in Earthbound yet. Kinda just exploring the town. Actually kinda don't know where to go :ben:

I missed JRPGs with this kind of life to them. I think I'll enjoy this.

Where are you? Talking to everyone more or less gets you where you need to go, someone will always push you in the right direction.

Well someone said something about going to the drug store for a weapon. I'm thinkin, why the fuck would they sell those at a drug store first of all. Secondly I already got a cracked bat. I'm good to go.

Okay I'm goin to the drug store

lol yeah dude, always upgrade your shit when you can. Except if it's the Yo-yo. I didn't like the yo-yo. 

I got the yo-yo, I think it was a bad a idea. I did beat the gang and their stupid robot with it.

lol yeah dude, always upgrade your shit when you can. Except if it's the Yo-yo. I didn't like the yo-yo.

Lol well I just loaded my last restore point cause I bought the yoyo. Gonn get the tee ball bat. And then...I guess go beat shit up. Maybe go pick up my loser ass crybaby friend lol

Lol well I just loaded my last restore point cause I bought the yoyo. Gonn get the tee ball bat. And then...I guess go beat shit up. Maybe go pick up my loser ass crybaby friend lol

lol!

You guys really enjoying Earthbound? :ben: I remember playing that waaaay back in the day and didn't like it much. Might give it another shot.

I didn't like it back when I was younger, but I'm enjoying it now.

lol!

Dude. The friend that they start you off with does shit like "feigns innoncence" when you attack. He "plays dead" lmao. It's funny but ridiculous.

dont get the yo yo, horrible hit ratio, stick with the bats.

also mike the orginal guide is free online at nintendo.com

way more detail about the areas you are visting, are available there.

also phonse you have a wii u?????? :noway

dont get the yo yo, horrible hit ratio, stick with the bats.

also mike the orginal guide is free online at nintendo.com

way more detail about the areas you are visting, are available there.

also phonse you have a wii u?????? :noway

Emulator, dawg B)

Just played through Journey in one sitting. I met another player in the beginning of the game and we played all the way through together. 

It was so good. Especially the snow parts.

Did you really?  When I played it I thought I played with 2 different dudes but it turned out to be like 5 or 6 when they showed the names at the end lol