The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Just played through Journey in one sitting. I met another player in the beginning of the game and we played all the way through together. 

It was so good. Especially the snow parts.

masterpiece of a game :bow:

Brothers >>>> B)

seen the trailer, looks interesting :)

but nothing touches Journey on an emotional and design level :smoke:

Just played through Journey in one sitting. I met another player in the beginning of the game and we played all the way through together. 

It was so good. Especially the snow parts.

Did you really?  When I played it I thought I played with 2 different dudes but it turned out to be like 5 or 6 when they showed the names at the end lol

Yeah, it showed one name at the end. I was kind of disappointed that they did show a name. I'd much rather never know who it was you had this experience with.

Hey Dayo, what's with everybody and their mothers asking me to fund some invention for them? Lol I feel like I'm gonna get dick in return

pay em both, you'll be running with deep pockets soon enough

Lol maybe with the way dad keeps sending cash my way haha

Hey Dayo, what's with everybody and their mothers asking me to fund some invention for them? Lol I feel like I'm gonna get dick in return

pay em both, you'll be running with deep pockets soon enough

Lol maybe with the way dad keeps sending cash my way haha

Yeah, so far I have more cash than I can shake a stick at, but I do engage in a fight at every possible turn.

Played some Need for Speed Most Wanted. It's like Burnout Paradise in almost every aspect.. but with cops. 

It's pretty alright. The races themselves are fun but the open world, while addictive to drive around, does feel a little too open-ended, with no real direction. Driving to the race spot is fine, but you will regularly have to set a waypoint to it because happening across them in a world this big just doesn't happen.

Police chases are the shit, though. Not on par with Hot Pursuit, but playing the cops off the environment by winding through industrial sites and oncoming traffic produces some entertaining getaways that feel genuinely thrilling.

Been playing the game with the Playstation Move Racing Wheel, and I certainly prefer it over a controller easily.

sony-ps-move-steering-wheel.jpg

It's not just the steering aspect, it's the triggers and paddles, they're perfect for those little touches. When you want a little extra acceleration, when you want that little pull of the hand brake.

As you'd expect, the move controller does light up during the game, for me as a pale blue, but when the cops are in pursuit the light flashes red and blue until you're in the clear. Alright, it's a gimmicky thing, but I liked it :happysad:

I need more time with this game before I recommend it (but if you have EU PS+ you might aswell get it, it's free) but right now, I'd say it depends how much you liked Burnout Paradise.

If you really liked Burnout Paradise, Most Wanted will do something for you. If you want the thrill of cop chases and don't care about open world stuff so much, get Hot Pursuit, that game is one of the best NFS games I've ever played.

Played some Need for Speed Most Wanted. It's like Burnout Paradise in almost every aspect.. but with cops. 

It's pretty alright. The races themselves are fun but the open world, while addictive to drive around, does feel a little too open-ended, with no real direction. Driving to the race spot is fine, but you will regularly have to set a waypoint to it because happening across them in a world this big just doesn't happen.

Police chases are the shit, though. Not on par with Hot Pursuit, but playing the cops off the environment by winding through industrial sites and oncoming traffic produces some entertaining getaways that feel genuinely thrilling.

Been playing the game with the Playstation Move Racing Wheel, and I certainly prefer it over a controller easily.

sony-ps-move-steering-wheel.jpg

It's not just the steering aspect, it's the triggers and paddles, they're perfect for those little touches. When you want a little extra acceleration, when you want that little pull of the hand brake.

As you'd expect, the move controller does light up during the game, for me as a pale blue, but when the cops are in pursuit the light flashes red and blue until you're in the clear. Alright, it's a gimmicky thing, but I liked it :happysad:

I need more time with this game before I recommend it (but if you have EU PS+ you might aswell get it, it's free) but right now, I'd say it depends how much you liked Burnout Paradise.

If you really liked Burnout Paradise, Most Wanted will do something for you. If you want the thrill of cop chases and don't care about open world stuff so much, get Hot Pursuit, that game is one of the best NFS games I've ever played.

You got NFSMW from the PSN+ ???

fuck-this-and-this.gif

After completing The Last of Us a few weeks ago, I decided to play some upbeat games. Unfortunately, I chose Ratchet Tools of Destruction and remembered why I hate games designed for children. There was no challenge to the combat or puzzles, and just about everything in the game felt like a d-rate animated film. Fast forward to this week and I just started Crack in Time. Immediately, I noticed the level of care Insomniac put into the menu with the new cartoonish rachet design they use for the weapon infomercials(think bioshock's plasmid vids but cuter). The cinematics and dialogue are also a lot better this time around. I'm still early in the game, but I'm seem to be having a lot more fun with this ratchet game.

Also, I played and beat GOW Ascension. Can't really say much that hasn't already been said about it. Filler story, the best combat ever featured in a gow game(not saying much but it was still fun) and some truly breathtaking, epic moments. Worth a rental, at least. 

maxresdefault.jpg

:love: