The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Still playing dream team , gonna play bf3, crysis 2 and dead space 3 probably on low settings lol on pc at some point. If anyone wants any of the other games that were in the humble bundle let me kno

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Dude, where I left it, I was dealing with the moles just outside of fourside, they kicked my ass and I rage quit ;(

Lmao wow dude. Those moles were easy as fuck. Do you not use the spy move with nerd kid? The moles are susceptible to freeze and flash. Flash them first with ness, freeze with Paula. Have nerd do whatever. I actually rarely flashed with Ness because I'd rather just have him bash as he doesn't have quite he amount of PP my Paula has. After I figured it out none of them lasted too long.. The hardest part of that dungeon are the regular enemies ganging up on you unexpectedly. But the good thing about there being so many is that you can grind a little bit. Not really for levels, but to use magnet with Paula and load up on PP for the next mole. Fool, I know! I love the spy move. I ran out of items and PP early on, which was stupid, and because I hadn't saved for a while, I just decided to quit.

They weren't too hard, but I was about halfway through, so it was a real rock and a hard place situation. Ah. Word. Well at least you can stock up and heal very close by. Be prepared, son. Have you beat the game before or is this your first play through as well? Yeah man, first play through. I was obsessively playing it the other week, but been doing other things, should get back into it this week though.

Ah. You have a life. I don't. This has been pretty much all I've been doing in my spare time. Ignoring requests to hang out. Told this chick I had to wake up early last night when she asked if I wanted to I for drinks, when I was just playing Earthbound. I love it so hard :ben:

lmao :bow: 

i too remember telling my a girl i had work to do in the morning and then went home and played all night :tom:

i feel kinda bad now that i think about it cause she was cool lol 

Still playing dream team , gonna play bf3, crysis 2 and dead space 3 probably on low settings lol on pc at some point. If anyone wants any of the other games that were in the humble bundle let me kno

You can probably get away with playing Crysis on HIGH since idk...I think EA Optimized it well + its not like a graphical powerhouse.

Having a fucking blast with Just Cause 2 :glad:

Serves as a good warmup to GTAV

My warmup for GTAV is gonna be SR4 :salute: I got really boated with SR3 and I remember loving SR2. I'm reluctant in getting GTAV cause I think I'm getting tired of these types of games.

Also I got Dishonored coming in? Anyone has any opinions on this game,

Edited by puertorock_papi

Having a fucking blast with Just Cause 2 :glad:

Serves as a good warmup to GTAV

My warmup for GTAV is gonna be SR4 :salute:I got really boated with SR3 and I remember loving SR2. I'm reluctant in getting GTAV cause I think I'm getting tired of these types of games.

Also I got Dishonored coming in? Anyone has any opinions on this game,

I absolutely loved Dishonored. The general consensus here is mostly positive. You should enjoy it.

Dishonored is a great fucking game.

Saints Row :puke::poop:

SR3 was free on PS+ last month or sometime. I tried it. Literally played for about 20 minutes. What a stupid fucking game.

That's what's crazy. Usually I don't criticize free games but this one was rough. It was just boring.

SR3 was free on PS+ last month or sometime. I tried it. Literally played for about 20 minutes. What a stupid fucking game.

That's what's crazy. Usually I don't criticize free games harshly but this one was rough. Right now started playing Hitman Absolution while waiting for Dishonored. Still early in the game but hasn't really got my attention to want to play more.

Hitman is great, takes a little time to get used to, but it's fun.

lmao same here. I probably held on for about 40 minutes, trying to see what it really offered beyond that heist mission. The content/city seemed good and all, but that did not prevent it from being a "stupid fucking game" :face:. Never touched it since...

Edited by Sick Cinema

I enjoyed SR3 to it's fullest. It was a break from the norm for me. Funny dialogue, awesome missions, awesome vehicles (both land and air), leveling up weapons, abilities, my crew, cribs, etc. It had the missions i've always wanted in a sandbox game, and then some. Plus the side missions were pretty awesome. I pre ordered SR4, and even snagged the season pass. I'm fully prepared to enjoy the shit out of this game when it drops. I mean, ffs...killing people with a dubstep gun, and you get to leap 15 stories high, slamming back down to demolish enemies. Fuuuuuuuuck! :jerkit: