The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

BlazBlue.

LOL, don't play the game for a year and come back to it and now everyone is a freakin' expert. Getting my ass handed to me so bad I literally feel like I'm playing the game wrong.

Lmao. Opposite for me on SF4 Arcade. It's like everyone on it right now has played it maybe a couple of times due to PS+. My shitty ass even won a couple

I just beat Diable 3 for the first time (I played the 360 version), and I know I'm a year late but man was it disappointing. 

The level themes are all vanilla (forest, desert, blahblahblah), there weren't any memorable monsters like the pygmy witch doctors from Diablo 2, and they shouldn't have dumbed down character customization because it makes an already simple game feel too simple. It felt like a textbook example of a soulless, corporate sequel. 

I like playing it with the controller though. 

I just beat Diable 3 for the first time (I played the 360 version), and I know I'm a year late but man was it disappointing. 

The level themes are all vanilla (forest, desert, blahblahblah), there weren't any memorable monsters like the pygmy witch doctors from Diablo 2, and they shouldn't have dumbed down character customization because it makes an already simple game feel too simple. It felt like a textbook example of a soulless, corporate sequel. 

I like playing it with the controller though. 

The changes to character customization don't start feeling worthwhile until you get through other difficulties. It's a pretty shitty thing but normal is too easy, it's at the games detriment that they don't start you offer with more of a challenge.

I got bored of outlast. I think I'm sick of hide n' seek horror games...well 3d ones.

There's just no threat to Oultast. The enemies take too long to kill you and even when they do you're checkpoint is from 3 minutes ago so you lose no progress.