The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

picked up edf 2017 on top of edf 2025 on 360 and it's absolutely god tier..

if you have any preconcieved notions about how fun a game will be based on low review scores, this game will shatter them.

Some of the most fun i've had gaming in years esp with local co op.

Edited by Iron__Fist

Playing older games I missed

Starfox 3DS

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Luigis Mansion 2

I cant start KH Chain of Memories on my ancient DS, since the L button is broken :(

What's your friend code for your 3ds? We should play Luigis mansion together online sometimw

Starfox 3DS

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Luigis Mansion 2

I cant start KH Chain of Memories on my ancient DS, since the L button is broken :(

What's your friend code for your 3ds? We should play Luigis mansion together online sometimw

I think I already added you from that Monster hunter thread. Heres mine : 2122 6612 6360

Starfox 3DS

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Luigis Mansion 2

oh shit man. brilliant choices. just them colors and nostalgia make me happy/ :dreamy:

Starfox 3DS

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Luigis Mansion 2

oh shit man. brilliant choices. just them colors and nostalgia make me happy/ :dreamy:

Nintendo handhelds are tickets to paradise :dreamy: I cant imagine how boring any train or plane journey would be without one :scared:

And lol at adults who are insecure to game outside.

Starfox 3DS

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Luigis Mansion 2

I got Starfox 3ds not that long ago :D

Starfox 3DS

Kingdom Hearts DDD

Luigis Mansion 2

I got Starfox 3ds not that long ago :D

yea, I couldnt skip it on bargain sale lol Turns out this is one of the most hardcore games I've seen. More games need to adopt that classic mechanic: once you lose all lives, start over from the very beginning of level 1, no matter how many hours you spent on going through the game B)

Really disgusting to see the modern industry sink to casual levels where losing all lives means to respawn 1 minute before you died, auto save :puke: . Whats the point of having lives in the first place lol?