The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Well I understood why some people might find it too hard yesterday. Perma death is cruel, my best character died out of bad luck, I immediately started a new game, though whats cool is that you keep the characters that you have unlocked in your previous playthrough. 

I dont think you would like it personally. I can imagine this almost roguelike structure will turn you off.

Yeah Im completely down with the concept, but I really wish they just made a focused story based game instead of a roguelike. Even if it was just 5 hours worth of story content, i'd still prefer that over 20 hours of grinding and constantly starting over.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Finally was able to play more Ori. I’m at the wind torn ruins. I think I’m closing in on the ending. It’s still a 10/10, so far. 

Yep, it's an amazing game.  Glad you're liking it.  It deserves a GOTY nomination... but unfortunately got snubbed.

• aitch 1
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep, it's an amazing game.  Glad you're liking it.  It deserves a GOTY nomination... but unfortunately got snubbed.

It qualified for the top 10 of the players vote at the game awards, and currently running for top 5. You can vote for it.

21 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Started Miles Morales. Holy shit the ray tracing is amazing. 

Gameplay wise is a refinement of SM. Even better abilities in this one though imo and the story so far is excellent. Wastes no time moving along. 

So this, Demon’s Souls, and Astro Bot pack in for my PS5 to start off with. I’m gonna be playing Cyberpunk though this upcoming week so I’ll probably be doing that for a while haha. Gonna use some sick days this week to just spend time playing. :aitch: 

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Bro, I was so sick of metroidvania games. This is on another level. 

• Like 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

Bro, I was so sick of metroidvania games. This is on another level. 

Yea, it's really well done and improved over the original.

The game unfortunately had bugs and performance optimization issues at launch, which I think reflected in the reviews a bit.. as it should.

Now though, it's a far better game than it was at launch and is really polished comparatively.  Definitely a personal GOTY contender.  You picked a great time to play it.

On 2020-12-06 at 9:51 AM, Ike said:

So this, Demon’s Souls, and Astro Bot pack in for my PS5 to start off with. I’m gonna be playing Cyberpunk though this upcoming week so I’ll probably be doing that for a while haha. Gonna use some sick days this week to just spend time playing. :aitch: 

The perfect selection of launch games bro! Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I remember you had started playing plague tale a while ago. Were you not able to get into it?

Oh shit. I should give that a whirl. I’m pushing forward with gears. 

56 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

More Miles.

Hopping around a bunch of different shit on GP. Seriously this model changes how I play so much for some reason. 

Miles was a lot of fun, and it was so pretty! 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It has a really good story and some clever puzzles (that make use of light/darkness mechanics) i'd be surprised if you didn't like it.

Yeah, I’ll check it out before my gamepass runs out. 

On 2020-12-06 at 1:04 AM, -GD-X said:

Fuck that sandworm in ori. The game just dropped from a 10 to a 9. Too frustrating. I’ll YouTube the ending. 

edit: 

seriously, no check points? Fail 

Lol its not too hard . Just memorize the pattern.  You probably are making it right to the very end . Or just YouTube that level to see what to do

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lol its not too hard . Just memorize the pattern.  You probably are making it right to the very end . Or just YouTube that level to see what to do

Eh it’s too hard for me. I have shit memory lol