The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah it truly does.

Also lulls you into a false sense of relaxation and then starts whooping your ass with some boss fights later in the game lol

Ha yeah I’ve heard about those fights. 

Wondering around in the 4th realm of Tales and explored the whole map ( or i thought ) and couldnt figure out what to do. First time in the game where it wasnt clear where to go. Looked at a guide and figured it out and idk if i would have done this , if not by accident. Slightly annoying part of the game for me.

16 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Just beat the 4th Lord :hype: My favorite so far. Not just the fight, but the story and cinematics around here. This game is so dope B) 

Daaamn.. you're getting me hyped to get to where you are!

I just headed back to Niez after going to the Ruins.  Something bout to go down right now.  Gotta rest at the Inn and see what happens :lupe: 

Also... the cinematics have been awesome in general.  Holy shit the dude with the Katana and feathers is badass as fuck.  That cinematic with

Spoiler

him fighting against Alphen and Shionne getting stabbed.. dude is a beast :whew: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Daaamn.. you're getting me hyped to get to where you are!

I just headed back to Niez after going to the Ruins.  Something bout to go down right now.  Gotta rest at the Inn and see what happens :lupe: 

Also... the cinematics have been awesome in general.  Holy shit the dude with the Katana and feathers is badass as fuck.  That cinematic with

Hide contents

him fighting against Alphen and Shionne getting stabbed.. dude is a beast :whew: 

Youre like right before where i am.

And yeah that surprise attack from that dude was pretty epic. cant wait for that fight.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Youre like right before where i am.

And yeah that surprise attack from that dude was pretty epic. cant wait for that fight.

Just on the 

Spoiler

boat now and docked to her ship.  Bout to take this bitch down once and for all :wow2: 

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The story stuff in realm 5 gets heavy. Damn, Tales is shaping up to be my GOTY . Never would have guessed that :D

For real.  I love this whole area though.  The waterfall area and just beyond is so beautiful.  Everything in this game is beautiful.

Spoiler

That bastard Vohlran is going down (but he's a badass)

Shionne and Kisara :dreamy: 

Yeah i cant wait to murk his ass. How about when it went from nice high res cinematics to like 1980s anime tho :D Im like what am i watching the characters dont even look the same lmao

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yeah i cant wait to murk his ass. How about when it went from nice high res cinematics to like 1980s anime tho :D Im like what am i watching the characters dont even look the same lmao

Haha yea, maybe it's just me too but they even sound different, it's kind of jarring going from the in-game cinematics to the anime cutscenes... but I like them, it's a nice change for certain story beats.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Haha yea, maybe it's just me too but they even sound different, it's kind of jarring going from the in-game cinematics to the anime cutscenes... but I like them, it's a nice change for certain story beats.

They did sound different. I mean i didnt mind it, it was just odd. Im hoping to finish the game over the next few days, Just clocked in a touch over 30 hours. 

• Upvote 1