The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just now, Twinblade said:

Probably not the greatest game to play now. Its such a massive time sink, you really have to commit to it and basically ignore every other game you might be playing or want to play.

Ill start it after i finish Tales, and before Forza comes out.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Lord 2 defeated B)

I'm way behind you now.  I didn't get to play much at all this week like I wanted to.  But we're just taking a bit of a break right now from playing for a couple hours tonight.

I love the aesthetic of Cyslodia!  So beautiful.  I just love the color tones and the snow and particles looks beautiful.

20210917201224-1.jpg

20210917204556-1.jpg

20210917204806-1.jpg

18 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm way behind you now.  I didn't get to play much at all this week like I wanted to.  But we're just taking a bit of a break right now from playing for a couple hours tonight.

I love the aesthetic of Cyslodia!  So beautiful.  I just love the color tones and the snow and particles looks beautiful.

20210917201224-1.jpg

20210917204556-1.jpg

20210917204806-1.jpg

Yeah that part looked great. All of the outdoor environments so far have looked beatiful

• Like 1

Got the second lord down.  He was more of a bitch than the first one, predictably..

Spoiler

LOL it was so obvious that Meneck was a traitor... I knew it from the literal instance I saw his face.  I said to my wife... yeah, that guy is definitely the bad guy :D 

I'm just finishing up some surrounding missions in Cysloden.  Took on that beast in the cage.. that was a decently tough fight.  Died the first time but changed up some of my arts and took it out second try.

Game is still awesome.. but there are a couple little things here and there.  But I'm gonna hold off talking about them until I'm done the game.

Playing control rn. I know a lot of people hated this game for the repetitive combat but I enjoy it a lot so far

I love the environments, the lore and the writing is actually good, I explore and read everything. maybe a lot of people missed the side mission with the confused woman scientist who was the only one who was able to talk to a furnace, and the furnace demanded that she lures her colleagues to it so it can eat them :D  so good

the mad scientist head of research dr. darling videos are GODlike. it's such a shame that he was portraying alan wake, what a complete waste of this mans talent. I'm glad they gave him a GODrole this time. amazing actor. 😊

dr-darling-casper-darling.gif

44 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

How’s the story and characters?

They’re fine, but probably the weakest part of the game (that really just speaks to how well realized everything else is). It’s a typical JRPG ‘save the world’ type of story with decent characters that fit a bit too comfortably into standard JRPG tropes/archetypes. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, JonbX said:

Got WRECKED by some random dragon attack in menancia

Viscint is beatiful

Yea that fight fucked me up too.  But I actually held my own for a bit on that one... but in the end couldn't put it away.

I'll get my fucking revenge.  Still it was cool to have that thing ambush us while we were fighting.  It's a mission you get from Viscint too.

• Like 1

Deathloop was damn good. Loved the 60s spy theme. It kinda felt like what i would have expected of a No One Lives Forever 3 had Monolith made one this year.

My only complaint is the deluxe edition i bought was a complete ripoff for the items it gives you.

I was honestly starting to think the reviews were bought, but upon finishing it, I'd say its  just people slightly overrating an awesome and pretty unique game (id give it a 9)

• Like 1

I had Lost Judgment pre-ordered for Friday but they give you early access if you get the digital deluxe edition, so I caved and bought that version. 

I only just started it but man the graphics on the PS5 version are very impressive. It’s actually a surprising step up over Like A Dragon on PC. The only bummer is that its locked to 30 FPS in fidelity mode.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I had Lost Judgment pre-ordered for Friday but they give you early access if you get the digital deluxe edition, so I caved and bought that version. 

I only just started it but man the graphics on the PS5 version are very impressive. It’s actually a surprising step up over Like A Dragon on PC. The only bummer is that its locked to 30 FPS in fidelity mode.

:whew:

i cant wait for tomorrow night