The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I put in a good 6 hours into Bloodborne last night and this morning. I’m hooked lol. The 30 FPS bugged me, at first, but now I’m fine. The praise for its pacing, level design and artistry is warranted. Excellent, so far. Little tricks like the music box and the blood cocktails for certain bosses = super cool. I just beat the Blood-starved Beast. Now, I’m just trying to figure out what to do next. 

Goddamn GD :bow: 

• aitch 1
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Bone Marrow and the Flame Thrower :wow2:  Rom couldn’t even get to phase 2 :wow2: 

Even though I quite liked Bloodborne your posts made me realize I don't remember much about it :mjcry:outside of the beginning areas and a couple of other parts.

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Even though I quite liked Bloodborne your posts made me realize I don't remember much about it :mjcry:outside of the beginning areas and a couple of other parts.

I can’t say I’m surprised. It’s an excellent game, but I prefer the Souls games (just a preference in style; build variety). The bosses are pretty great (even if, initially, annoying). 

• Like 1

The Nightmare of Mensis looks nuts! This game has as much tension and atmosphere as some of the best survival horror titles…..except the combat is actually great! The last few bosses were pretty easy. The One Reborn was a joke. 

75BAD328-9294-4173-B3F3-71A0EC8430D0.jpeg

• aitch 1

Wow. The main Bloodborne game is short. 23 hours?  I got the bonus fight (fights?).

Spoiler

Gehrman and moon presence

Pretty awesome game! The last 2 bosses were the right kind of difficult (challenging, but not cheap).  Overall, this  may be the best horror game. Period. 

edit: I will get the DLC soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Wow. The main Bloodborne game is short. 23 hours?  I got the bonus fight (fights?).

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty awesome game! The last 2 bosses were the right kind of difficult (challenging, but not cheap).  Overall, this  may be the best horror game. Period. 

Spoiler

The boss battle in the hub area was pretty dope :whew:

Now you just need to play Dark Souls 2 to complete your souls collection :ben: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Reveal hidden contents

The boss battle in the hub area was pretty dope :whew:

Now you just need to play Dark Souls 2 to complete your souls collection :ben: 

I’m going to hold off on that one. I hear it’s long af! Lol. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Reveal hidden contents

I forgot you bought this game. 

The Old Hunters expansion is great. Strongly recommended if you want more. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I forgot you bought this game. 

The Old Hunters expansion is great. Strongly recommended if you want more. 

Yeah, when I get another free weekend, I’ll fire it up. I’ve always heard that BB and DS3 have the best expansions. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, when I get another free weekend, I’ll fire it up. I’ve always heard that BB and DS3 have the best expansions. 

Old Hunters is probably FROMs best DLC. DS3 and DS1 are no slouches either though. And if you ever do get around to DS2, I'd recommend the complete edition - DLC is definitely the best part of that game.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Casual said:

Old Hunters is probably FROMs best DLC. DS3 and DS1 are no slouches either though. And if you ever do get around to DS2, I'd recommend the complete edition - DLC is definitely the best part of that game.

I’ll play them in that order :smoke:

damn the doom eternal multiplayer SUCKS, I had a lot of fun with doom 2016 mp. Idk why they ditch everything and had to make it some special bullshit that just turned out ass boring. 2 demons vs 1 slayer, 3 player every match. I'm sad :(  

nobody even playing this shit, took me 5min to get into a match, guess I gotta go back to 2016 to get me quick fix, still lotta players

Edited by kaz

Started Sherlock Holmes The Awakened. Was surprised to see black bars during gameplay on my ultra wide monitor which was pretty distracting. Thankfully there was a small mod I was able to install to fix it.

Other than it feels quite similar to Chapter One. Im only on the first case but the investigation elements have been solid so far. I haven't seen any Lovecraftian type stuff yet but im sure thats coming up soon.

If anyone here wants to give it a try, im willing to gift a steam copy to help support the devs.

Playing GT7 in PSVR2 a lot still and Cyberpunk 2077

I can't install the RT Overdrive patch yet till they patch Cyber Engine Tweaks mod but I'm still having fun in the game.

Hopefully in the next few days CET will be patched and I will get to the enjoy the game in its full glory.

2023-04-11_0830_1.jpg

2023-04-11_0835_1 (1).jpg

• Like 2
  • aitch 1