The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Souls fans, should I create a new BB character and do Old Hunters on NG, or just try it with NG+ (what I’m currently on). I heard that expansion is a bitch on NG+. 

I'd probably do it on NG just given how quick it is to get through BB. You can also access it fairly early so you don't need to complete the game - you will want some decent levels though.

probably some of the hardest bosses in the series, so yeah, NG+ might be a bitch.

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Casual said:

I'd probably do it on NG just given how quick it is to get through BB. You can also access it fairly early so you don't need to complete the game - you will want some decent levels though.

probably some of the hardest bosses in the series, so yeah, NG+ might be a bitch.

thanks man! i figured as much.

Finished Sherlock Holmes The Awakened. Game definitely had some issues

- The facial animations are dated and hurt the immersion

- The deductions and investigation mechanics are simple and you can find most of the solutions by pure trial and error. And like the last few games, there's no real puzzles scattered throughout. I really do hope they focus on evolving these mechanics for the next game and add a bit more of the challenge back.

- The game has day 1 DLC in the form of a side quest package that costs $13 which feels like a bit of money grab though given the circumstances of the game's development I didn't mind buying it. The problem is that the game doesn't telegraph exactly where you can trigger these side quests within the levels and there's a lot of 'points of no return' so without even realizing it I ended up missing around half of the side quests. So I definitely did not get my money's worth of the DLC.

There is plenty of good stuff though. The game has some cool settings like New Orleans and the Lovecraftian themes make for some atmospheric moments. Holmes and Watson also make a good pair and the writing/voice acting is generally pretty good.

Probably would rate it a 7-7.5 overall. I think its a pretty good accomplishment considering that it was developed in less than a year in the middle of a warzone.

• Upvote 1

replaying Observer and damn it's even better the second time :bow:  absolute GODgame.

RIP Rutger Hauer you fucking legend :bow:  I will never stop playing this game. 

on par with SH2 and Soma

those games are the holy trinity :bow:  fuck all blooby team haters :camby:

I want to keep doing the chalice dungeons, but fuck…the recycled bosses suck. I beat Rom in the campaign and in the dungeon, within 30 minutes of each other. The loot is sick, though. 

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I got some pretty sick gems.  I think I’m done with the chalice dungeons. They get so old. Blood Starved Beast again ..

I completely forgot about the chalice dungeons. I remember thinking they were pretty bland and not that interesting.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I completely forgot about the chalice dungeons. I remember thinking they were pretty bland and not that interesting.

Some have ownage bosses. Most become so tedious. Also, I really hate repeat boss fights (a few are fine, but it’s annoying here). Anyhow, I want to go into Ludwig’s fight in the DLC with at least one + 10 weapon. Right now, I have a 464 physical damage stat with my + 9 holy blade, which is probably more than enough. I still want that +10.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I’m ready to try out the BB DLC. I finally got my +10 weapon. With my gems, I have around 650 physical dmg. I tried it out on blood-starved beast in the chalice dungeon. I raped him. I didn’t even need to keep him occupied with blood. 

• Upvote 2

God damn, Laurence. took me a bunch of times. I finally figured him out. Just going for the butt (buttborne) was getting me killed. But, I finally found a hit/dodge loop that worked. 

I’m at the last area of the DLC. I have one boss to go. I heard Kos is a bitch…at first. I don’t want to watch any vids because I want to be surprised. So far, this DLC has been epic! The first 2 boss fights were  incredible! The 3rd was eh. Maria was a fun fight, even though it wasn’t flashy, 

• Upvote 1