The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

22 hours ago, jehurey said:

I am duuu-uuuu-uuuuun with the Witcher 3 main story.

Got the best ending (IMO) and it threw me for a curve and made me think that I got the worst ending.  And then I tried messing around with the towns in the Velen area to try and find the last two Gwent cards needed to complete the last side quest I had open. There are merchants that are only available in those towns during daytime hours, so I finally found the last merchant that I haven't met before, and I got the final card.

Everything is completed, the only things that remain are the first questions that start the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions.  Technically there is one question mark in Kaer Morhen that I cannot figure out how to get to, and there's question marks in the sea on the right-side of the Skellige map. And I will get back into the game after I play through RDR2.

I might want to do a palette cleanser during this week and play a nice light game that I can finish in a few hours. I'll find something.

platter cleanses are great. got you got a sophisticated take/taste on things.  what would be your platter cleanser?

I'm doing ff14 jap but truly wanted to hunker down on DQ11.  Honestly just waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3.  Great balance of arcade and casual easy, and I get my dream/weaboo pint too. I think it will be a solid 30-40 hour main title too.

Just now, kokujin said:

platter cleanses are great. got you got a sophisticated take/taste on things.  what would be your platter cleanser?

I'm doing ff14 jap but truly wanted to hunker down on DQ11.  Honestly just waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3.  Great balance of arcade and casual easy, and I get my dream/weaboo pint too. I think it will be a solid 30-40 hour main title too.

I was thinking about getting Donut County, or something in that vein.

I tried ff14 demo once. skipped dialogue, walked around, had no idea what was going on or where to go, killed some mobs, was annoyed by the "ff battle theme", killed more mobs until I looked in the options to turn it off...

didn't find it -> uninstalled. :laff:

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

I tried ff14 demo once. skipped dialogue, walked around, had no idea what was going on or where to go, killed some mobs, was annoyed by the "ff battle theme", killed more mobs until I looked in the options to turn it off...

didn't find it -> uninstalled. :laff:

i really hope I have a different experience lmcao. I hated ff11. 

I think, to get in the spirit of Halloween, and to try and catch up with my PS4 backlog, I will play Until Dawn. Its about 10-12 hours long, I will try to knock it out over these next 3 evenings. And then I expect my copy of RDR2 to arrive on Friday.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think, to get in the spirit of Halloween, and to try and catch up with my PS4 backlog, I will play Until Dawn. Its about 10-12 hours long, I will try to knock it out over these next 3 evenings. And then I expect my copy of RDR2 to arrive on Friday.

until dawn is awesome! it's not as deep as detroit, but it definitely has more branching paths than telltale stuff and the life is strange games. it's perfect for halloween! 

14 hours ago, kokujin said:

i really hope I have a different experience lmcao. I hated ff11. 

You won't like it because it's not a FF game it's a mmo. It's garbage with placeholder and filller content until you do group stuff which is the same garbage. :scared: 

Playing Thronebreaker. Everything surrounding the gameplay is pretty awesome. It’s got better writing and voice acting than most triple A games. That said I’m not too thrilled with this new version of Gwent. It’s just sooo different, that in many ways it doesn’t feel at all like gwent. But I’m sure I’ll warm up to it as I play more.

Edited by Twinblade

Im liking Thronebreaker the more I play. Its still a bit jarring how different Gwent is, but they change up the rules and mechanics of the battles in lots of cool ways. Some of the puzzle battles and other unique scenarios can actually be pretty tough, and make you think outside the box. Queen Meve is a terrific character as well. If theres ever more main series Witcher games then CDPR definitely needs to figure out a way to incorporate her into the cast of main characters.

I purchased yakuza 0 yesterday. From work. Wish you could LAUNCH the damn installer from a remote location, say, via your phone, to start downloading on your home computer.

it's installing now tho. :o :o   Will be gaming in a couple hours.  

On 2018-10-30 at 6:18 AM, Teh_Laundromat said:

Kaz was talking about Fallout New Vegas, so I re-installed it, and got several hours into it :meh:

dude it has been years since i played it and I forgot a lot of stuff. It gets better and better. You can't play an evil character in this game tho, no matter how many people I kill I will always be good due to quests and killing ghouls/fiends.

I almost kill everyone but I still have to hack computers or steal shit

I even murdered everyone in goodsprings. Doc mitchel patches me up, then I shoot his head off 5 minutes later. thanks doc. :freeman: 

I have Veronica and Rex as companion. Soo good. Never played the DLCs so I'm excited for that. :glad: