The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

It will once you get access to Paradigm shifts, but you won't be able to choose who you want your party members to be until ~20 hours into the game.

Wait...

Seriously?

I can't even select what moves my characters use. Like...all I'm doing right now is pressing X over and over and waiting for the battle to be over. This is NOT how you draw someone into a game, Square. :mad:

It will once you get access to Paradigm shifts, but you won't be able to choose who you want your party members to be until ~20 hours into the game.

Wait...

Seriously?

I can't even select what moves my characters use. Like...all I'm doing right now is pressing X over and over and waiting for the battle to be over. This is NOT how you draw someone into a game, Square. :mad:

hate to say it but you are going to be doing that for the majority of the game.

ffxiii made me lose all faith in versus :( i hope nomura can at least salvage it from the rest of the hacks at SE.

I still have faith in Final Fantasy Versus XIII since its suppose to play like Kingdom Hearts. :killzone:

ffxiii made me lose all faith in versus :( i hope nomura can at least salvage it from the rest of the hacks at SE.

I still have faith in Final Fantasy Versus XIII since its suppose to play like Kingdom Hearts. :killzone:

It's going to be as linear as FFXIII though

Haven't played Final Fantasy XIII, but how linear was it?

Haven't played Final Fantasy XIII, but how linear was it?

I played liked 12 hours and it was linear the whole way through. I hear it opens up, but i called it quits

SSf4 xb

Dirt2 PC

Grid Pc

GGIsuka Pc

yo wanna play some SSF4 rite now? A couple rounds?

You should have jumped in there was 6 of us playing

damn. sucks. ive been playin some FF13 anyways. well not really. im tryna do this gamer face thing for FNR4 lol

check out a couple of my knockouts in FNR4 :excited:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19578819

and on this second one, i thought i set the recording right, but apparently i didnt. well, I've downloaded a lot of characters for my game, and they're all part of the league/story mode(i guess) part of the game. I've got some people like Adolf Hitler, Tom Cruise, Rocky, Brad Pitt, a zombie guy, Smeagel, Ice Cube, Deebo from Friday, and of course Ah-nuld as The Terminator. This was a vid of me knockin him out, but apparently the camera was all wonky. you can still see him hit the ground though

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19578778