The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just beat Phantom Hourglass, I know real late but whatever. It was really good but over way too fast. Usually I get hooked on a Zelda game (and this was no different) it was just that by the time I was way into it, the game was over. Plus, I didn't really like the Temple of the Ocean King, but it wasn't too bad. How is Spirit Tracks, I hear its much better.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Just beat Phantom Hourglass, I know real late but whatever. It was really good but over way too fast. Usually I get hooked on a Zelda game (and this was no different) it was just that by the time I was way into it, the game was over. Plus, I didn't really like the Temple of the Ocean King, but it wasn't too bad. How is Spirit Tracks, I hear its much better.

it is much better. though i would wait a while to play it since it does use some similar puzzle solving techniques (mainly in the early levels).

i liked layton 1 but the 2nd just completely hooked me. I could not put my DS down when it came out.

lol i remember. you finished it so fast. the twist at the end owned!

Spirit Tracks is an overall better game but for some reason it couldn't hook me like PH did. To this day I haven't beaten ST.

it's because it rehashes a lot of what made ph great. though, as a whole, it's much better.

i liked layton 1 but the 2nd just completely hooked me. I could not put my DS down when it came out.

lol i remember. you finished it so fast. the twist at the end owned!

can't wait for the 3rd one this fall B)

:love: