super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Why are some of you so doubtful that its whippitgoo?

Hes a white English teacher without a degree who lives in Asia- this is already more evidence than needed.

For those who still dont see the pattern

1) Asia is the easiest place for caucasians to get a job in most fields. In other words, more than half of all caucasians who escape to Asia are failures in the West, but winners in the East.

2) Asia is the easiest place for caucasians to get laid. In other words, more than half of all caucasians who escape to Asia are either looking for a way to loose virginity (no success in the West)/ to get a priority and privilege from Asian people (even if youre ugly) or to get paid for having sex. Taiwan, the prostitution capital, has more options for this.

I think whippit is really proud and probably doesnt consider himself a loser anymore, which is actually quite sad lol :happysad:

You can actually hear when this Virgins Jealousy turns to Bitterness :tom:

he did post his face.

Never have.

Yes you have, you posted pics and you looked like some skinny white guy :]

You missed some of the conversation. I have never posted pics of my face on this site ( or anywhere on the internet ).

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:]

Hes a white English teacher without a degree who lives in Asia- this is already more evidence than needed.

1) Asia is the easiest place for caucasians to get a job in most fields. In other words, more than half of all caucasians who escape to Asia are failures in the West, but winners in the East.

2) Asia is the easiest place for caucasians to get laid. In other words, more than half of all caucasians who escape to Asia are either looking for a way to loose virginity (no success in the West)/ to get a priority and privilege from Asian people (even if youre ugly) or to get paid for having sex. Taiwan, the prostitution capital, has more options for this.

I think whippit is really proud and probably doesnt consider himself a loser anymore, which is actually quite sad lol :happysad:

As a dyslexic teacher you better check what jealousy is before the next class. You dont want to look dumb in the East too, do you?:happysad:

As a dyslexic teacher you better check what jealousy is before the next class. You dont want to look dumb in the East too, do you?:happysad:

So I'm dyslexic now? :Jeff:

Who gives a shit about looking dumb? Tell you what, you be the smart Virgin while I be the dummy too busy in his Latest Orgy to Care :smoke:

You think I'm dumb, that's coo, but you are SOOO Fucking Jealous you can't even Conceal it :tom:

he did post his face.

Never have.

You missed some of the conversation. I have never posted pics of my face on this site ( or anywhere on the internet ).

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?

he did post his face.

Never have.

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?why anyone cares what his white blood cell count is beyond me. nearly as pathetic as him posting the pictures to begin with.. :D

he did post his face.

Never have.

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?why anyone cares what his white blood cell count is beyond me. nearly as pathetic as him posting the pictures to begin with.. :D I really wonder sometimes which people in here are total nut jobs irl.

he did post his face.

Never have.

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?why anyone cares what his white blood cell count is beyond me. nearly as pathetic as him posting the pictures to begin with.. :D I really wonder sometimes which people in here are total nut jobs irl.honestly. guy must have serious insecure issues if he's gotta post this shit on a gaming forum full of GUYS to get praised. :D

he did post his face.

Never have.

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?why anyone cares what his white blood cell count is beyond me. nearly as pathetic as him posting the pictures to begin with.. :D I really wonder sometimes which people in here are total nut jobs irl.honestly. guy must have serious insecure issues if he's gotta post this shit on a gaming forum full of GUYS to get praised. :D Well I mean guys tend to brag to other guys. It's a competitive thing.

he did post his face.

Never have.

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?why anyone cares what his white blood cell count is beyond me. nearly as pathetic as him posting the pictures to begin with.. :D I really wonder sometimes which people in here are total nut jobs irl.honestly. guy must have serious insecure issues if he's gotta post this shit on a gaming forum full of GUYS to get praised. :D Well I mean guys tend to brag to other guys. It's a competitive thing.

All this shit is left field, not to mention doesn't make sense. "I won't post a pic of me on the internet because I'm so important. But I'll post pics of dudes fucking my wife."

he did post his face.

Never have.

I saw your face... What you posted fake pictures?:] You guys haven't realized that he's a pathological liar yet?

Am Not.

Except for one time posting a pic of someone that wasn't me what have I ever lied about?

It is infact everyone else ( including you ) who makes lies up about me.

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls
  • Cooke unpinned this topic